Sign in to follow this  
barrack

Wired: See What Happened to the Venues of the 1980 Moscow Olympics

There are a dozen photos to scroll through.....

Thanks fo posting. Good to see the cauldron has been renovated, last time I saw it it was rusting near the river.

The late 70s (particularly in Communist countries) was a bad time for architecture- all concrete and heavy frames.

There are a dozen photos to scroll through.....

Thanks fo posting. Good to see the cauldron has been renovated, last time I saw it it was rusting near the river.

The late 70s (particularly in Communist countries) was a bad time for architecture- all concrete and heavy frames.

Nope I don't see them. The arrows on the sides are for Previous or Next articles.

Nope I don't see them. The arrows on the sides are for Previous or Next articles.

There are two sets of arrows, the first set is one on each side of the screen in a box then the other set closer to the photo. The set closer to the photos are the ones that let you move back and forth between pics. Perhaps it's the browser you're using, or maybe your phone? I couldn't access them through my phone but I'm on firefox now and I see them fine.

There are two sets of arrows, the first set is one on each side of the screen in a box then the other set closer to the photo. The set closer to the photos are the ones that let you move back and forth between pics. Perhaps it's the browser you're using, or maybe your phone? I couldn't access them through my phone but I'm on firefox now and I see them fine.

I got to them using my phone. You just have to swipe left and right. Took me a while to figure that out...