Je suis krow, j'adore puppy.

I'm getting older and just can't be fuckked keeping up the charade.

About a year and a half ago, krow and I decided to give each other our forum logins - directly contravening a possible GB rule maybe. Dunno? Mod?

Since that point we have alternated our online personas (aliaii?) to often bemuse, offend and baffle our fellow posters.

Moving forward I have now changed my password and am posting exclusively as thatsnotmypuppy.

Oh - this is Troy and not Stephen by the way.

I do apologise if any of you (Faster. Darcy... actually I am not apologising to that pompous twit) were offended by this 'Inception' style game we have been playing. Feelings have been hurt, bids have been trashed, reputations have been barely salvaged and a cat may or may not have had kittens during our period of 'artistic genderfuckery' (despite both being male).

So... think back over the past year - those times krow has been quizically non-confrontational. Those episodes where I have been vicious and going for the throat. Those little times where you have thought "that doesn't sound like the puppy I know..." or "krow should be all over this shitt"

If I were an asshole I'd classify this whole experiment as an artistic expression of the vapid online experience - a GamesBids Dismaland of sorts.

The revolution was televised - and it rated poorly.

i did find it particularly amusing when you gave a debate point to faster in this thread. something i was absolutely aghast about when i when i read.

you gave a point to faster???

And you were saying...no one likes me??? Not that I "....crave this fictional attention on this board..." you make up. Surprise, you tired old twat!

U're pretty much all that is unpleasant and spiteful about this board. I wouldn't be surprised to see your name connected to some moviehouse or dorm mass killing one of these days, u sociopath.

U mean your sister's... How could you have one?

i mean you are not even trying anymore. it's like "oh let's just respond for the sake of responding because if i am not seen as having the final word then i lose whatever fictional upper hand i have".

surely there is another cat stuck between your walls to keep you away from here for a day or two.

Archived