2015 Rugby World Cup, England, Sweepstakes.

Thanks for the idea, i saw a post in the Rugby World Cup section about starting a Sweepstakes.

The rules. If you want to participate, please post that you want to. I will then do a random draw.

The Countries:

Group A:

England (Hosts).

Australia.

Wales.

Fiji.

Uruguay.

South Africa.

Samoa.

Scotland.

Japan.

United States Of America.

New Zealand.

Argentina.

Tonga.

Georgia.

Namibia.

France.

Ireland.

Italy.

Canada.

Romania.

Good Luck all.

As I am the host for these Sweepstakes, (which is a coincidence as my Country England is the host Country), I won't be taking part in the Sweepstakes, I'm just the host and rule maker. So, here is the random draw. If anyone else wants to participate, feel free to join.

Michael_Warren = Canada.

Yoshi = France.

Zigzag = Argentina.

Ofan = England.

Woohooitsme83 = South Africa.

Good Luck all and everyone else, feel free to put your name forward to join in. Have fun.

I'll join to help with the numbers - but you should have waited till you get a full house before you do the draw. There's less incentive now for people to join in now that some of the good teams are taken. Why not wait until just before the tournament starts to do the draw?

I'll join to help with the numbers - but you should have waited till you get a full house before you do the draw. There's less incentive now for people to join in now that some of the good teams are taken. Why not wait until just before the tournament starts to do the draw?

I agree we should wait until we have a full house! Oh well I got Canada.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived