128th IOC Session Olympic Bid Live Chat - Discuss 2020 YOG and 2022 Olympic Games Bid presentations here

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it being in Malaysia, the announcement will be in the morning UK time...think I saw 5pm local somewhere as the time for it.

According to this it's 5:30PM local time, which means probably about 10:30AM UK time.

http://gamesbids.com/eng/winter-olympic-bids/2022-olympic-bid-news/schedule-of-events-ioc-election-of-2022-olympic-winter-games-and-2020-winter-youth-olympic-games-hosts/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gamesbidsrss+%28GamesBids.com+Headlines%29

I'm so excited, won't get any sleep tonight...too bad I can't watch the announcement live tomorrow...

Yeah right.

I think I'm going to skip waking up early for that one, too.

Well, its a little complex...Im in Harbin, and waiting the whole progress.

I still think in this international situation, Olympics may not be a good choice for Beijing. And also still many problem for that.

The goverment also didnt have enough confidence for Harbin bid, and put all the financial resources to Beijing.

NOT FAIR.

It should be starting up soon. I'm watching it on the Olympic website because you can shift from English with translators to just the floor, which is interesting I suppose.

10 minutes until 2020 Youth, which isn't that exciting but I think I'll watch them anyway while I way for 2022.

I noticed that as well. As far as I can tell, if you're watching on the Olympic website and want to watch in English, choose the French option.

Hopefully this works when Beijing speaks in Chinese :o

The video sounds like someone recorded it for school...

Also they fixed the website, so English is actually English.

I noticed that as well. As far as I can tell, if you're watching on the Olympic website and want to watch in English, choose the French option.

Hopefully this works when Beijing speaks in Chinese :o

The video sounds like someone recorded it for school...

Its said that some members of the bid presentation will speak in both English and French, but i hope the government officials will speak Chinese, bcz their English is soooooo poooooor.... :D

Its said that some members of the bid presentation will speak in both English and French, but i hope the government officials will speak Chinese, bcz their English is soooooo poooooor.... :D

I remember when Nanjing made their update report back in 2013, and that was a struggle to understand in English too :lol:

Archived