TeamBlakeUSA Unhappy After that'snotmypuppy Calls Him A Troll - Discussion Thread

I Was Very Unhappy After He Called Me A Troll That Upset Me Today, A Very Route Day I Did Not Want That To Happen, thatsnotmypuppy Is An Australian User Who A Big Jerk, He Sends Mean Comments And Always Being Sassy With Me. And Would Not Get Away From Me. I Am So Tired of thatsnotmypuppy Acting Like A Complete Idiot Today, I Hope He Will Leave Me Alone And Will Stop Calling Me A Troll Tomorrow,

That Will Make Me Feel Better, So He Won't Send Me Mean Stupid Comments.

GoodnightFolks.

- TeamBlakeUSA

Edited: I Was Very Unhappy After He Called Me A Troll That Upset Me Today, A Very Route Day I Did Not Want That To Happen, thatsnotmypuppy Is An Australian User Who A Big Jerk, He Sends Mean Comments And Always Being Sassy With Me. And Would Not Get Away From Me. I Am So Tired of thatsnotmypuppy Acting Like A Complete Idiot Today, I Hope He Will Leave Me Alone And Will Stop Calling Me A Troll Tomorrow,

That Will Make Me Feel Better, So He Won't Send Me Mean Stupid Comments.

Goodnight Folks.

- TeamBlakeUSA

No I'm Unhappy Because of You And Your Brother Hurt My Feeling You And Your Stupid Sassy Mouths, Enough With The Troll-Calling, None of That. That Means No Hot People. No Mean Comments, Okay?

For what? You have come into an established forum and just started spastically starting threads left, right and centre about topics already being discussed and are basic general knowledge. GamesBids/TSG has flourished for almost two decades without you!

**** OFF!

• Like 2

No Stop With The Mean Comments Just Get Out, Back Off!!! I Hate You!

Tony E Loves Architecture!...Is this you incognitus???