Sign in to follow this  
thatsnotmypuppy

TeamBlakeUSA - discussion thread

He sent a threatening message to Conor15 on his status.

Conor15, I'm Not Going Anywhere You Stupid Jerk! You're Disgusting, Racist, Worthless, Pigheaded, Stubborn Hotheaded Creature I Ever Heard, You Get Out of GamesBids While You Still Can.

He should really get suspended for that

I like how this guy is twice the troll that Tony was and no one seems to really care. I guess we've matured.

• Like 1

Conor15, I'm Not Going Anywhere You Stupid Jerk! You're Disgusting, Racist, Worthless, Pigheaded, Stubborn Hotheaded Creature I Ever Heard, You Get Out of GamesBids While You Still Can.

To be fair, Connor has also been quite threatening towards Blake also.

I think both of them need to stop this. Blake's obviously not gonna stop, so there's no point for any of us in responding seriously. It'll only just create more off topic spam (At least with a taco, it won't spur more hate spam). Blocking also works too.

We all know this thread"s not going to end well either.

I feel sorry for Conor - he got caught in the crossfire. But he was silly in attacking Blake so has to cop his suspension sweet.

Blake? Well, let's just say there's been a fair bit of behind the scenes "advice" to the GMod regarding Blake this week. Even before today's suspension he'd had a Tony-style post limit put on him. Not that he seemed to have got the message from that. When he comes back just ignore him and let him cut his own throat. Or taco him - I've said before I think it's been the most appropriate response to him.

• Like 1

When he comes back just ignore him and let him cut his own throat.

i find crab cakes or a trip to robyn's sex dungeon much more effective.

• Like 1

I like how this guy is twice the troll that Tony was and no one seems to really care. I guess we've matured.

I think there's about 5 posters left here. Forgot about Tony, it's been a while.

Oh I've been called FAR worse on here by far less people in far less languages! That person didn't get suspended, but the posts got deleted.

Blake is easier to ignore than Tony who just kept going on and on about London and he was just asking to get nasty responses.

• Like 1

It's stating the obvious' postings such as "Australia are hosting their first Commonwealth Games since 2006" that just makes you go DUH!

GB has quieted down pretty much since 2014 but the natural surge in posting should start again in June...So the aforementioned poster is only going to wind people up even more...just like dear young Tony.

Seriously, why can GBMod just kick him out of the forums!

He obviously has no right to troll us and accuse of stuff we haven't even done to him.

So he could just suspend his account or something...