128th IOC Session - Kuala Lumpur

My final toughts? I'm glad this is going to end. Normally i would say "May the best win" but there is truly no good contender this time. I hope the 2022 race doesn't end up being a disaster like this.

My final toughts? I'm glad this is going to end. Normally i would say "May the best win" but there is truly no good contender this time. I hope the 2022 race doesn't end up being a disaster like this.

My thoughts, as well. I'm glad I'm not an IOC member because I would probably abstain if I had a vote.

Let's face it, even Krakow or Reno would've been given this on a silver platter over the two big smelly turds that are left.

Definitely, though Munich (I know, I may be biased) really had the best cards by far until that November Sunday in 2013...even if all others had stayed in. But that's only hypothetical anyway, unfortunately.

Krakow, Munich, Oslo, these two, it could've been a Winter version of 2012. Instead, we've got a Session so meh I didn't even know it was this week until Rols mentioned it in logo comp PMs. At least, hopefully, the IOC will learn its lesson - & 2022 will turn out to be a 'necessary evil'.

Yeah this is gonna trump the snoozefest that awarding the 2006 OWGs to Torino was. I'm supporting Almaty, sort of? #slightlybetterthancancelling

Here's a little look into the IOC session. The IOC stated that the general concept of the Session room and the Presentation room will remain the same for all Sessions, meaning that the Session room will continue to retain the circular design shown below, and the Presentation room will always put the cities bidding at center stage. Can't wait to see it in action!

hxlALSL.jpg

KhMkK2i.jpg

http://www.olympic.org/news/ioc-reveals-new-look-session-and-presentation-rooms/246630

Archived