Toronto 2015 Closing Ceremony Live chat

neneu10

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew this was going to be terrible, but not this much. Also what the hell are the lighting effects guys doing?

It looks as if the guy is singing to an invisible crowd and dancing to himself

Well, its over now. Thanks for the ride, Toronto. See you in Lima 2019!

I missed that part, what happened?

He ended his set, either said he's done or he's out or something along those lines, throws the mic up in the air and just walks off the stage. Doesn't even acknowledge the audience or the athletes. There was a mixture of reaction that I couldn't really make out, but some of those reactions sounded upset about what he just did.

The 'dome had a ton of issues during Kanye's set. The air got turned off, so did the stage and eventually his mic died, feel bad for the guy.

I'm reading stories about the mic, but are you sure about the air getting turned off, as well as the stage? I mean it looked like he wasn't planning anything all that interesting on the stage.

Sounds like it wasn't big enough for his ego and girth....

It is not like Canada doesnt have enough great talent to finish a show- Buble, kd, Avril, Nellie Furtado, Deborah Cox, Celine, Bryan Adams....for starters

Wait Deborah Cox is Canadian??? Wow never knew that! No wonder she never made it really big in the US when she first started her career. From the very beginning I fell in love with her incredible voice and her tracks were just amazing. It was a terrible shame she didn't grow to be at the level of Mariah Carey or Beyonce she had a voice and talent. Now I mostly hear her doing gay pride events in the US.

Wait Deborah Cox is Canadian??? Wow never knew that! No wonder she never made it really big in the US when she first started her career. From the very beginning I fell in love with her incredible voice and her tracks were just amazing. It was a terrible shame she didn't grow to be at the level of Mariah Carey or Beyonce she had a voice and talent. Now I mostly hear her doing gay pride events in the US.

Deborah could have finished the show with "Nobody Supposed To Be Here!".... so go home!

Archived