Sign in to follow this  
neneu10

Toronto 2015 Closing Ceremony Live chat

It's The End of Toronto's Experience, And Now It's The Birth of Lima's Experience, We Look Forward To See You Again At The XVIII Pan American Games In Lima In 2019.

Well f**k me in the ass and call me b**ch I did not know that!!! I've tried watching ESPN 1 and 2 online and they've always required a TV subscription. Was the OC on ESPN3 as well???

Not sure, I just got the info from Google literally 5 minutes before the ceremony started lol

I'm Saying For, Goodbye For Now And We'll See You In Lima.

Edited: I'm Saying For You, Goodbye For Now And We'll See You In Lima.

That was great Serena. And Imma gonna let you finish, but I will have the best games performance of all time! - Kanye

Anticipating the spectacular fireworks show promised.

I hope it's happening during Kanye's performance and the audience was told that info. That way they can leave the stadium to see it outside!

• Like 1

A good ceremony. Not memorable, but beautiful. The singer's songs are boring, but her voice is very beautiful.

I hope it's happening during Kanye's performance and the audience was told that info. That way they can leave the stadium to see it outside!

Oh yeah, there's still Kanye. Ugh.

17 Pan American Games, And Now Next Stop, Lima 18th Pan American Games In 2019.

Pitbull....great, the dreadful memories of the 2014 WC opening are coming back to me. Thanks, guys.

How embarrassing for Canada that they don't even have an outlet to watch the closing ceremony of the Pan American games but the US does!

And ugh Pitbull. I despise him almost as much as Kanye, but at least he's f**kable material! :D

Pitbull....great, the dreadful memories of the 2014 WC opening are coming back to me. Thanks, guys.

Be grateful he's wearing a suit this time. He looked like a major nerd with what he was wearing during the WC it was hilarious!

Will Kanye pull up on stage on a motorbike and perform Bound 2?

It's like a Vin Diesel cover singing and dancing with a Jennifer Lopez cover and your friends haha... OMG

Here os The Cirque du Soleil...