Sign in to follow this  
neneu10

Toronto 2015 Closing Ceremony Live chat

Folk dancers as the screen shows Peruvian folk art.

The lama looks like the Polkaroo.

The Scissors dancers and the cajoneros arrive now.

are you f**king serious CBC??? You take it to commercial break in the middle of the handover ceremony??? You're THE WORST!

Wat, CBC did a commercial cut in the middle of the handover? And I thought NBC was bad.

are you f**king serious CBC??? You take it to commercial break in the middle of the handover ceremony??? You're THE WORST!

ESPN pretty commercial free right now lol. You can watch online for free as long as you have a major internet provider.

Boring

:angry:

It's standard handover ceremony ritual it seems. It's quite common in the Olympic OC that the countries do mostly a dance routine in the handover ceremony. It's all Rio did, and yea that wasn't all exciting either.

And now the modern perfomers and pics of Lima to conclude the handover.

Wat, CBC did a commercial cut in the middle of the handover? And I thought NBC was bad.

Where are you watching it???

I'm a bit dissapointed they didnt played El Condor Pasa. Its like their most known song and it would had been climatic.

ESPN pretty commercial free right now lol. You can watch online for free as long as you have a major internet provider.

I didn't even konw that it's nbeing played on ESPN. And I don't have cable. I do watch ESPN through another outlet but I didn't see them airing the closing ceremony.

Not the best logo i've seen but better than the abomination Toronto gave us (sorry guys. I just dont like it)

• Like 1

I didn't even konw that it's nbeing played on ESPN. And I don't have cable. I do watch ESPN through another outlet but I didn't see them airing the closing ceremony.

You have to watch online with ESPN3 or with the WatchESPN app. You don't need cable, just the internet.

Really like the indoor mini-fireworks! ^.^

The cauldron is being extinguished now. I guess each kid is representing a sport because of the pictograms on their shirts.

That had to be one of the worst cauldron designs i've ever seen.

• Like 1

You have to watch online with ESPN3 or with the WatchESPN app. You don't need cable, just the internet.

Really like the indoor mini-fireworks! ^.^

Well f**k me in the ass and call me b**ch I did not know that!!! I've tried watching ESPN 1 and 2 online and they've always required a TV subscription. Was the OC on ESPN3 as well???