wait hold up, they're picking an olympic host in 2 weeks?

krow

did you know about this? i've heard nothing about this. is anyone bidding?

this is sadder than the time then-cabinet member hillary clinton asked if there was a cabinet meeting and if she was invited.

it's sadder than the time we sent the president and the then vice president oprah to the IOC and got knocked out first.

still, it's not quite as sad as the time gamesbids.com teamed up to force an optimistic sixteen year old olympics enthusiast from london off the internet though.

i should have known better than to start a thread about olympic bidding on gamesbids.

so, those emmy nods were predictable and off the mark, as always. unbreakable kimmy schmidt is not as funny as episodes. i'd like to hear what faster thinks so i can disagree with him, whatever it is his opinions are.

i should have known better than to start a thread about olympic bidding on gamesbids.

so, those emmy nods were predictable and off the mark, as always. unbreakable kimmy schmidt is not as funny as episodes. i'd like to hear what faster thinks so i can disagree with him, whatever it is his opinions are.

Couldn't care less about the Emmys. Thanks for thinking of me though.

Archived