That's what Budapest should use as their bid logo. Some homoerotic-Ancient Greek type of emblem! :-D

No, homoerotic logos and imagery is reserved for nations like Nazi Germany and Russia.

Berman Is Right, Reserved Logos Are Impossible. The Iconic Parliament Is A Good Idea To Be Used As Their Bid Logo. They Never Use The Parliament As Their Bid Logo.

I Saw The Logo On Instagram & YouTube, And I Found This Campaign Logo.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12826142_573456132819866_1933557698_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwMzYwMDYzNDk0MzQxOTkzNQ%3D%3D.2

I Hope This Works. It's Gold And The Line Colored By The Hungarian Flag Is Between The A And The P.

I hope they will have better logo if they are awarded as the host of the 2024 Summer Olympic.

It's not a bad logo. Im not a fan of the colour choice, but I can see river and the Liberty Statue on Gallert Hill. Not ground breaking but an ok job.

Kind of reminds me of the fingerprint/Maori/topographical map inspired logo of Te Papa: The Museum of New Zealand

TEPAPA%202008%20logo%20rgb(1).JPG

Nice wee video on their website too.

Not bad, actually I think it's the most innovative of the bunch since Rome and Paris played it safe. Though the logo seems to belong more to an hispanic/portuguese country rather than Eastern Europe :P

Perfectly adequate, fun logo.

And better than anything Tokyo has shortlisted. :lol:

• Like 3