Hello. Yes I am new here but I do follow GamesBids during the election of the Olympics city host.

Anyhow....

I am wondering if anyone on this site does or knows of a place for fantasy Olympics. If there is one on here, I would like to join.

Let me know if you have further questions or comments.

Thank you for your time

777rak

There's this bid competition going on right now, bit it's for the PanAms: http://www.gamesbids.com/forums/topic/24990-2023-pan-am-games-contest/. It may be too late to join though. Basically, you make a bid book detailing plans and concepts of a city in which you desire to host. Is that what you mean by "fantasy Olympics"?

*but it's

Hrmmmm... Don't think we have those at the moment, but we do have sweepstakes whenever a big event comes around. Basically, you are drawn with a competing nation where you are suppose to root for. If they win, you get bragging rights *cough* krow. I think the Olympics may be too big (in athlete size) to do a fantasy football-like event. (but I'm sure there's a thread somewhere on here that's drafting hot Olympians ^.^)

Fantasy Olympics like the popular fantasy football (NFL)

You are against other players. You draft Olympians. The better they do the more points you get.

I do a lot of fantasy baseball and football, so I get what you mean. Tough to do that with Olympians because there aren't really stats other than the medals and obviously it doesn't come around as often. I think your best bet is the sweepstakes that woohoo mentioned.

I do a lot of fantasy baseball and football, so I get what you mean. Tough to do that with Olympians because there aren't really stats other than the medals and obviously it doesn't come around as often. I think your best bet is the sweepstakes that woohoo mentioned.

http://www.fantasyolympian.com/

Who is with me? Would anyone here be interested in joining?