Va-vavoom...the newest Kardashian woman -- Caitlin Jenner!

I guess we have different interpretations of "oh he is so pathetic". And I didn't see any defending when TNMP continued to say that i was "saying "oh hai bois - I is a gai!" with such a pious post".

I honestly wouldn't even know about it if you didn't post it but for some reason you felt the need to share it with everyone on this forum to my embarrassment.

i can think you're pathetic without mocking your coming out. in fact, if you read that line in context, that's literally what i did.

i do think you're pathetic. but i can still be adult enough to apologize to you when i say something that i shouldn't have. even the pathetic deserve support during a trying time and i sympathize.

this is all obviously going so far over baron's head, i realize.

What I wrote was -

Oh I am not mocking his struggle with his sexuality. Not at all. Just his stealth attempt at saying "oh hai bois - I is a gai!" with such a pious post.

Fly that rainbow flag high I say.

Uh so yeah - I did think your post with that sappy arse video was lame - but not your intent.

See that second line - that is fuckingg support right there.

Pious twunt.

What I wrote was -

Uh so yeah - I did think your post with that sappy arse video was lame - but not your intent.

See that second line - that is fuckingg support right there.

Pious twunt.

You only back tracked after Krow said something. Not to mention you were still a fucking asshole following it.

Why say that about me? I'm so sorry me posting a video about someone coming out bothered you.

You're straight and you try to have a go at me for coming out? You have no fucking idea what it's like and you go and mock me on a public forum? That was not the way to go and the fact you still need to call me names shows what type of person you are.

Be a better role model for these impressionable kids Krow talks about.

darcy, we are allowed to dislike the video you posted and also dislike you for reasons that have nothing to do with your coming out.

the fact that you're having such difficulty grasping that, and so relishing this opportunity to nail yourself to a cross, is precisely the reason why we don't like you. puppy and i are not homophobic in the least so you're going to have a tough time making the argument that we are.

i'm sorry you don't feel adequately supported in your coming out by two people you know only on the internet who already don't like you. i don't know what to tell you. we are very supportive of you, we just don't like it when you post.

You only back tracked after Krow said something. Not to mention you were still a fucking asshole following it.

Why say that about me? I'm so sorry me posting a video about someone coming out bothered you.

You're straight and you try to have a go at me for coming out? You have no fucking idea what it's like and you go and mock me on a public forum? That was not the way to go and the fact you still need to call me names shows what type of person you are.

Be a better role model for these impressionable kids Krow talks about.

Couple of points here - oh ever so emotionally devastated one.

I accept your apology for posting a video that bothered me. I am glad you came to your senses and realised that twee videos do little to further the advancement of gay rights. Or gay wrongs - in the case of that video.

As for me being straight and not knowing what it is like? Well you are assuming that as a straight man I have had it easy. Oh sure I can legally marry in a church - but I didn't. I've had to bury the woman I love in the prime of her fuckingg life - but yeah - just because I am STRAIGHT that doesn't count as a struggle. No. You can get married! You are part of the majority! Wah wah wah!

Your sexual preference is the most insignificant thing about you. There - I said it. It only matters me to me if my penis is the one you are playing around with. Your struggle is 90% bullshit. This is 2015. (Or was it 2014?). We have a federal government who is going to approve marriage equality. Pretty soon. What is going to be the excuse for the world holding you down then?

You live in Brisbane - which while a cultural backwater - is not quite the same as Saudi Arabia where coming out may be a dangerous thing. I am sure you have cried your self to sleep on many a night to some obscure Celine deep album cut or Bonnie Tyler b-side. "Oh woe is me - to be cursed with an insatiable lust for the cock!" Here is an update for you - whatever!!!!!! I am far more interested in the person you could be then what you do in bed. Or a seedy club in Spring Hill. Or some random park down in Logan.

This forum has been pretty damn gay friendly well before you came on here and it will continue to do so long after you leave. Your victim complex is misguided and offensive to me. I found your post cloying, sappy and self righteous to the point my eyes wanted to escape from my skull after reading it. But you have every right to post it. And I have every right to critique it.

The comments you posted shows that you clearly dont understand at all what the issue was. You felt the need to attack me behind my back. This was then posted on a public forum which of course embarrassed me and neither you or Krow have apologised for this.

You're more then welcome to be an asshole behind my back, it just shows what sort of person you are.

But the problem was that it was blasted on this forum and there has been no attempt at rectifying this.

Yet you continue to mock me and further attempt to humiliate me.

Honestly, TNMP. Are you that stubborn that you can't apologise? Or are you the self righteous one who can't even notice that what you and Krow did was wrong?

If you and Krow want to be consistent about making individuals feel welcome, then you should apologise for what was blasted on this forum.

I don't expect you to do this and I'm sure you'll just post something that further attacks me and poorly attempts to dig you out of the hole you created.

krow can apologise - he posted the PRIVATE messages online without my OK. I don't mind as I am not ashamed of anything I wrote. I am not apologising for an opinion that you are reinforcing ever so pathetically.

But to make feel better I have a gift for you -

wood1_0.jpg

Since you are desperate to be a martyr why don't you nail these together and climb on up.

Furthermore any hole I am involved with has nothing to do with you.

Apologies if this was brought up here. Caitlyn Jenner will receive the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at this year's ESPY Awards July 15:

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2015/06/caitlyn-jenner-to-be-honored-with-the-arthur-ashe-courage-award-at-the-2015-espys-on-abc-july-15/

Yea people are upset with this and I can't really blame them either. I think Lauren Hill deserves it more than her.

Archived