2023 FIFA Women's World Cup Competition

Well, last time I started a bid competition, it didn't finish, so I'm starting this one from scratch, in the hope I might finish the whole thing. So, here's what you have to do:

-Name the country you are bidding with

-Design a logo (with Candidate Nation-I don't want a lengthy Applicant Phase)

-Slogan

-Introduction: why your country would be a good host, concept of the bid, etc.)

-Venue Plan

-Maps and pictures of venues

-Media Facilities

-Accomodations

-Miscellaneous (weather, security, transportation, etc.)

All bid documentation and candidate files must be turned in by the deadline, which shall be at my sole discretion. It may be longer, it may be shorter-but I will notify everyone via PM when the deadline comes. I will also grant extensions on a first-come, first-serve basis-but I will grant one extension per entry and that's it.

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. If you have any questions, then just leave 'em below.

Oh well... I'll cancel off the Pan Am Contest... I'll enter this one! One questions, What are the Venue Capacities? and do we need to include miscellaneous? Also, I'm entering with a dark horse... Cuba.

So you're canceling on running the Pan Am Contest, or canceling your bid proposal?

The whole contest, don't want 2 bid contests at the same time.... hm... can I enter a country that no longer exists?

Oh well... I'll cancel off the Pan Am Contest... I'll enter this one! One questions, What are the Venue Capacities? and do we need to include miscellaneous? Also, I'm entering with a dark horse... Cuba.

Yeah, but you started your contest first. If anyone should cancel it is ddavenport. Not to mention me and Latin were already deep into our bid.

Hm.. You have a point but that's for ddavenport to decide

But you shouldn't have to end your competition that started before his and had more people working on bids just because a few days later he decides to come on and host a new comp.

This is why I think we need to have some type of roster or series of comps with scheduled times that occur every year or so. That way we would avoid things like this. ddavenport should wait until you comp is finished until he starts his.