I'm in Europe until July 9th and have already been there since June 19th. This is the first time in 10 days that I have had stable internet connections. As a result I'm not sure if I will be able to help Latin finish our bid book in time. I will try best I can, but a further extension would be greatly beneficial. However, I understand that many want this contest to finish and I understand those concerns so therefore if an extension is not permisable I ask for the Houston bid to be withdrawn if nothing is turned in by my team on the previously extended due date.

Thank you!

Ok, the Deadline is soon coming to can end, You all have rougly a week left!

DEADLINE: Wednesday 15th July 2015.

Here are a List of Candidates:

Houston, Texas, USA

(BR2028, Latin XTC)

Brasilia, Brazil*

(bairrosfelipe)

New Orleans, Lousiana, USA

(DamC)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

(mr.bernham)

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

(plusbrilliantsexploits)

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

(woohooitsme83)

Withdrawn/Cancelled Bids:

Havana, Cuba

(MissEurasia)

*=Already Submitted Bid Book.

If no Bid Books are turned in then Brasilia will be announced as the Winner. You can submit Bid Books before the Deadline. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

• Like 2

I'm so sorry, I thought I would be able to finish in time, but I won't. I have to pull out of the race. Good luck to all the remaining candidates!

I would love to see what you were thinking...do you think you could share the details with us?

I'm so sorry, I thought I would be able to finish in time, but I won't. I have to pull out of the race. Good luck to all the remaining candidates!

Oh, that's a shame, I thought no one would drop out (Well, I did because I thought we'd lack people) Hope you bid again soon DamC! Everyone else must submit Bid Book before 6:00PM GMT Tomorrow.

Ok, well, the deadline has paased (6PM GMT) We only have 1 Bid Book, therefore I will extend the Deadline one last time to Saturday 6PM GMT. I apologise to bairrofelipe for the long wait and thank him for submitting his Bid Book well before time. I hope everyone else manages to submit something because I won't extend the deadline after that, and that's a pinky promise.

• Like 2

Welp, here it is! The OOPCPAGOC is (sorta) proud to present the super-duper last minute, watered down, no frills, corner-cut edition of my BidBook (Darn, I shoudnt've played that last game of Civ)! I'll try to post the whole thing if I can finish in time, but for now, here is my entry: http://issuu.com/woohooitsme83/docs/bidbook_edv

**note: please wait two hours 'till after this post before clicking the link above. Issuu has to "review" the thing before it actually posts :/

• Like 1