• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you accept a second U.S. bid pleeaaase? I really want to bid with New Orleans!

Beacause of that extra long please and me being in a good mood, Sure! I'll cancel the Prelims, I'll accept 3 US Cities.

* Because

Here is the List of Entries so Far:

Houston, Texas, USA (BR2028, LatinXTC)

Havana, Cuba (MissEurasia)

Brasilia, Brazil (bairrosfelipe)

New Orleans, Louisiana, USA (DamC)

More entries are welcome!

Would you like to enter mr.bernham?

Sure, I was going to do New Orleans but DamC is already doing that and BR2028/Latin are doing Houston. I don't want to do an over-saturation of US cities.

If DamC is cool with it I would love to help him, but at the same time I'm thinking about doing either Vancouver, Buenos Aires, or San Juan. Is Canada off limits because of Toronto? If so it would help me make a decision ;)

I wouldn't mind having you work with me on the NOLA bid but at the same time I'd strongly prefer if you did your own bid, that way we would have more bids in the competition! (San Juan and Buenos Aires were my backups cities so I'm interested to see what you can do with either of them)

I wouldn't mind having you work with me on the NOLA bid but at the same time I'd strongly prefer if you did your own bid, that way we would have more bids in the competition! (San Juan and Buenos Aires were my backups cities so I'm interested to see what you can do with either of them)

Well then I wish you luck with New Orleans. As a local to New Orleans I highly recommend you focus on City Park and Baton Rouge's LSU, they are areas that can hold quite a few events.

I'll bid with Buenos Aires.

Great! Here are the bids so far then:

Brasilia, Brazil (bairrofelipe)

Buenos Aires, Argentina (mr.bernham)

(More entries welcome!)

If there's still time, I'd like to enter with Vancouver!

However, I have next to no skills when it comes to logos!

Welcome! So happy to have you on board! About Vancouver, mr.bernham did ask me if Canada was ruled out due to Toronto and I did say 'Yes' so I think it'd be unfair on mr.bernham if he wanted to do Vancouver, so I'd ask mr.bernham first. Other than that, Welcome!

Here are the entries/bids so far:

New Orleans, Lousiana, USA* (DamC)

Buenos Aires, Argentina* (mr.bernham)

Vancouver, British Colombia, Canada* (plusbrilliantsexploits)

* Means logo has not been revealed yet.

Alright then! It'd be helpful to have a swift indication from Mr Bernham, since the application deadline is expiring soon - and the logo also needs to be put in place!

Alright then! It'd be helpful to have a swift indication from Mr Bernham, since the application deadline is expiring soon - and the logo also needs to be put in place!

I have no problem with you submitting a bid with Vancouver. Have fun!

Here is my logo for Buenos Aires:

120h65f.png

Great Logo! Application Entries end on Friday 5th June 2015 at 18:00 GMT so if anyone else would like to enter I suggest you do ASAP! Here are the Bids so far:

Buenos Aires, Argentina (mr.bernham)

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (plusbrilliantsexploits)

Withdrawn/Cancelled Bids:

I am still waiting for logos from New Orleans and Vancouver, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

It is with great pleasure that the Vancouver Committee for the 2023 Pan-American Games presents its bid logo.

Our motto? Vancouver 2023 - The Cauldron of our Dreams!

MA4DyYG.jpg

Here is the official logo for New Orleans's bid for the 2023 Pan Am and Parapan American Games:

uqxI0Ch.png

And here is the official description of the logo:

The centerpiece of a very dynamic and modern branding, our official logo mixes several symbols that represent important elements of our bid. The circles and dots represent the number 23 written in braille, a symbol of how inclusive our bid is. The rainbow colors represent the diversity of our city and the diversity of people across the Americas. Finally, the fleur-de-lys symbolizes the History and traditions of New Orleans.

Is it too late for another entry?

(although I'm still not sure if I'm allowed to go with Canada...)

74xx25e4y42fftqzg.jpg

The logo's wide range and shades of colors represent diversity. The reds and oranges represent a sunset, and the blue divider between the reds and greens represent the Ottawa River. The green itself represents the lush environment and summer weather in Ottawa. Inspiration from the patterns on the logo comes from the pointy rooftops I found on Google Images :P

Archived