Sign in to follow this  
MissEurasia

2015 All-Africa Games

Nigeria brought in huge Delegation followed by Uganda and then Central African Republic - One of the Guys did a tumbling sequence and fell on his dismount, rather entertaining tbh..

damnit missed that lol. The athlete's parade is never entertaining to me, but if they upload the whole thing later I'll definitely look for that lol.

It's a bit sad that Somalia, with its size, only has a couple of athletes in the parade.

Yeah...There were like only 3 Athletes? I've seen some huge delegations from Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Algeria, Ethiopia & Tunisia, I think the Kenyans would have a big delegation, missed the part where they came in. More Gymnastics came from a Woman in the Tunisian Delegation. Also, here's where most of the events will be shown (Well, I hope Lol) http://www.cojabrazzaville2015.com/en/brazzatv/

ok please tell me the athletes are leaving so they can sit elsehwere in the stadium, or else this is a travesty that they won't see whatever sad OC they're about to give to the public. Unless this is the end of the ceremony lol

It is a shame tbh, it's the 50th Anniversary 1st Games and all we saw was Athletes parading and an hour of the Crowd waving...

Wowsers, 2 Hours of literally nothing...

Ok NOW it's starting to look like a proper OC, at least the floor does. Why the hell did they just not start with this??? And let the head assholes of state arrive just in time for them to take their seat in the stadium? And also this way the athletes could stay on the stadium floor after the pageantry just like a traditional Olympic OC.

Never had I thought I would see an OC with more unnecessary gum-flapping than the Vancouver o/c ceremonies, until today. These MCs are unbearable.

Ok NOW it's starting to look like a proper OC, at least the floor does. Why the hell did they just not start with this??? And let the head assholes of state arrive just in time for them to take their seat in the stadium? And also this way the athletes could stay on the stadium floor after the pageantry just like a traditional Olympic OC.

I agree, 2 Hours wasted...I wish they did the Countdown thing with the fireworks at the beginning.

The ceremony was so-so. They said the venues are good so I searched for the venue details in the official website (which is very difficult). Trying to find the results and it's even more painful... No detailed results and scattered everywhere.

Well, Athletics was a disappointment, Nigeria in particular. After a terrible showing at the Worlds in Beijing, Nigeria's shining star, Blessing Okagbare, did not compete in the 100m nor 200m, She competed in the 4x100m which the Nigerian Team won. Shame because her and Murielle Ahoure (Also Absent) of the Ivory Coast could've had some tight races. Anyways, congrats to Marie Josee Ta Lou on her Sprint Double for to Ivory Coast.

Still gradually catching up with the 2015 Brazzaville All-Africa Games. But I can for now put up the Closing Ceremony that took place Sunday that the broadcast went on seemingly for 4 hours, longer than even the Olympic versions

{media]

[/media]

Still gradually catching up with the 2015 Brazzaville All-Africa Games. But I can for now put up the Closing Ceremony that took place Sunday that the broadcast went on seemingly for 4 hours, longer than even the Olympic versions

{media]

[/media]

The show doesn't really start until hafyway thru though.