Tokyo 2020 official logo

It is scheduled to be held at the citizen's plaza beside the tokyo metropolitan assembly building.

IOC vice president, John Coates and IPC vice president, Andrew Parsons will attend.

Perhaps After the ceremony, it will be released on youtube.

I'll be free next Friday. I can go there to see the logo! :)B) At 東京都議会前の広場 ???

https://tokyo2020.jp/jp/news/index.php?mode=page&id=1388

According to this it might be elsewhere. The "シンボルプロムナード公園「夢の広場」特設会場" at 東京都江東区青海1.

I'm afraid not this.The event probably will be held at a square next to Tokyo Metropolitan Government.

I'm afraid not this.The event probably will be held at a square next to Tokyo Metropolitan Government.

yes, that's right.

but countdown event will be held at the symbol promenade park. ”シンボルプロムナード公園「夢の広場」”

Wow- that is the most anally retentive thing ever! Gotta love Japan.

You've obviously never had to deal with the official rules that dictate how the Australian Coat of Arms are used in publications and websites - down to the millimetres that must separate the arms from any type etc etc. I imagine all countries are as much sticklers for how their national symbols are presented.

I have had a great deal of bureaucratic experience at the highest level of government, and am obsessively anal- but officially moving a national symbol 1/ 100th across a flag still takes the cake for me!

but there's also the shape. I think a centered circle would look nicer on a more squared flag, but that's just my opinion.

yes, that's right.

but countdown event will be held at the symbol promenade park. ”シンボルプロムナード公園「夢の広場」”

:blink: ? Countdown event will be held in Yumenohiroba.(9:00 am-12:00pm) . Logo unveiling ceremony will be held in the evening. I'll make a phone call and ask Tokyo Metropolitan Government about it. :)

Already confirmed if the ceremony will be transmitted through a channel of you tube? Maybe the official channel of the Olympics?

Not live stream.

Here's link to official youtube channel of Tokyo Organising Committee.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Iuxmq-D-4wun0w0c4pVAg

Maybe you can watch the video after tomorrow.

Isnt it being unveiled tomorrow????

That's obviously a piece of origami (and a beautiful graphic), what does it make when folded and assembled? The Hadid Stadium?

Haha.

Appears to be something from a young designer by the name of Lindsay Happ.