Rio 2016: Transport and Mobility

Anyone understand, what is the actual travel arrangements from Olympic park after midnight? People were leaving park at 1am after swimming last night. Metro was closed. Some of my party where put on a bus to Cocacapana, great except they're not staying in Cocacapana. Seems to me they've built line 4 but not running Metro when late night events finishing

2 hours ago, scoobiesnacks said:

Anyone understand, what is the actual travel arrangements from Olympic park after midnight? People were leaving park at 1am after swimming last night. Metro was closed. Some of my party where put on a bus to Cocacapana, great except they're not staying in Cocacapana. Seems to me they've built line 4 but not running Metro when late night events finishing

I'm worried about this as u have swimming tonight which finishes at 12.30am and I'm staying in centro which is a long taxi ride from Barra. 

31 minutes ago, zekekelso said:

I left my seat at basketball last night at 12:20. There were thousands of fans walking out. Very organized lines to get on the BRT, then to Line 4, then a switch to Line 1. I got off the train in Catete 1:40-ish. The whole ride was very smooth. 

Swimming medals ran later than this though, I know people who were stuck. In fact I've been stuck one night too with thousands of people