Sign in to follow this  
LatinXTC

Can anyone recommend an anti-virus program?

I currently have Kaspersky and my subscription just expired. I was planning on renewing it, but it's gotten a bit too pricey. I remember paying $45 for 2 years last I renewed. Can anyone recommend me an anti-virus software program that works just as good, if not better, than kaspersky at a more reasonable price?

I've been using Avast for 6 years and so far it has been a very good anti-virus program. I've never got a virus with it. And like Avira, its also free. The only annoying thing is that you have to register again once a year to renovate the program, but this also is free.

There are some extra features which you have to pay for but they're really not necesary, you can do great too with the free version.

Security Essentials is pretty legit if you're not looking for too many features. Otherwise, I'd suggest having Malwarebytes running alongside an antivirus. Just my two cents, though.

I currently have Kaspersky and my subscription just expired. I was planning on renewing it, but it's gotten a bit too pricey. I remember paying $45 for 2 years last I renewed. Can anyone recommend me an anti-virus software program that works just as good, if not better, than kaspersky at a more reasonable price?

Avast FTW!

I use AVG and Malwarebytes and have always found them to be very effective!