i know you miss puppy but since he's not back from his trip barebacking through asia or whatever it is he's doing, we both thought you deserved a rare peek at what GB celebrities are talking about when they think you're not looking! here's every PM puppy & i have exchanged since i started saving them and not deleting them to make room for more tony questions. (i'd post my PMs with him, but i'm sure you got the same ones).

Subject: Dumbass

thatsnotmypuppy, on 04 Jun 2014 - 02:19 AM, said:
There was no fuckking Macys style parade for my birthday a couple of weeks back [ :)] Nonetheless happy 29th you incorrigible old fart.

krow, on 04 Jun 2014 - 06:08 AM, said:
hey i had to settle for tiananmen square tanks for my parade. actually that'd be kind of cool if they didn't run people over.

anyway thanks. i went to the beach. the sun made me tired and i passed out before 10. i really am getting old.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 04 Jun 2014 - 1:55 PM, said:
Awww. Bless. I fell asleep while watching X Men the other day. It happens.

krow, on 04 Jun 2014 - 4:11 PM, said:

well they're boring ass movies so

krow, on 25 Jul 2014 - 12:50 PM, said:

you asshole.

way to put me up for an award and then NOT EVEN SHOW UP TO VOTE FOR ME FOR IT.

i had to claim victory anyway to save face! i would have liked to have won the sepp blatter prize, but i guess the consolation is that it's funnier if i just claim victory anyway.

i was letting winning go to my head anyway. thanks for humbling me, you asshole.

krow, on 25 Jul 2014 - 1:15 PM, said:

how many aliai do we have? I NEED TO WIN

thatsnotmypuppy, on 25 Jul 2014 - 1:56 PM, said:

Sometimes you have to do your own dirty work [;)]

I did nominate you as a drug cheat in the Commonwealth Games shame thread. That surely gets me out of the doghouse no?

krow, on 25 Jul 2014 - 2:31 PM, said:

thinking of registering 7 aliai and calling them ObviousAlias1, ObviousAlias2 and voting for myself.

foolproof, hilarious, and lets me claim a disputed victory. thoughts?

krow, on 25 Jul 2014 - 2:34 PM, said:

or maybe spoofs of regular user names like "fatter" and "sir jelly rolls" ... i'll have a plan in an hour or two.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 25 Jul 2014 - 4:15 PM, said:

Do it. I look forward to interacting with thatsnotmypussy. I also feel Kim will vote for you...

krow, on 25 Jul 2014 - 8:53 PM, said:

aliai? poll rigging? this is taking it back to our roots. i actually find this rather amusing.

most of the names were lazy (fatter - Barren-Pee-Share-IV - citius altius fornicatus)

but a few were pretty good -- scatguy is a personal favorite. so was Oface97.

kim will seal the deal!

thatsnotmypuppy, on 26 Jul 2014 - 01:40 AM, said:

OMG both Kims gave you the vote...

krow, on 26 Jul 2014 - 10:10 AM, said:

wah! contested result.

thatsnotmypussy may have something to say about this later...

thatsnotmypuppy, on 26 Jul 2014 - 3:18 PM, said:

I would damn well think so!!

krow, on 05 Aug 2014 - 8:21 PM, said:

in the respect thread, that wasn't a tasteless personal jab btw, that was just the first thing i thought to say.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 05 Aug 2014 - 10:26 PM, said:

LOL - I am about to defend myself. The pic I briefly posted was from 5 years ago anyway [;)]

thatsnotmypuppy, on 06 Aug 2014 - 10:19 PM, said:

I have a serious question - are you a pygmy retriculating python?

krow, on 22 Oct 2014 - 07:42 AM, said:

i just wish we were fighting in a general thread where everyone could read it.

we'll have to pick it up in another thread and get really nasty. it's the final frontier!

thatsnotmypuppy, on 22 Oct 2014 - 1:33 PM, said:

Meh. People seem to know it is just high theatre.

We have had our turf wars before. I think we should hone in on a combined target and just go to town on them.

krow, on 22 Oct 2014 - 2:27 PM, said:

ok but only if it's random and unprovoked. like my random jabs at faster who hasn't done anything wrong in like 5 years

thatsnotmypuppy, on 22 Oct 2014 - 2:32 PM, said:

Definitely. Just pick a random. Yoshi?

thatsnotmypuppy, on 18 Dec 2014 - 8:45 PM, said:

I'm awaiting your logo entry fine Sir. After your crushing Fukushima triumph expectations are high.

krow, on 19 Dec 2014 - 12:16 AM, said:

you asked for it with the golden arches.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 19 Dec 2014 - 12:45 AM, said:

I thought it was time to kick it up a notch. BAM!

Nice job by the way. Subtle.

krow, on 19 Dec 2014 - 12:57 AM, said:

don't be jealous you didn't think of it first.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 19 Dec 2014 - 02:46 AM, said:

I considered changing the LA24 logo to FU24...

thatsnotmypuppy, on 02 Jan 2015 - 02:41 AM, said:

You fucking champion. That daveypodmore dig seriously just gives me life. Comment of the year and it's only the second day (here) of the damn year...

krow, on 02 Jan 2015 - 8:40 PM, said:

i can't believe THAT was the best line. it was like the first joke i wrote.

i do like i how i become progressively drunk and incoherent around the borjomi logos.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 03 Jan 2015 - 04:35 AM, said:

I await part 2 with some anticipation...

krow, on 07 Jan 2015 - 7:49 PM, said:

i'm going to keep changing my vote in this close round to keep everyone on their toes.

i might have a fainting spell in a few hours and demand my vote be changed. followed by a panic attack and some bad diahrrea.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 08 Jan 2015 - 01:59 AM, said:

Is there a way you could fold some ebola and anti-muslim sentiment in there??

krow, on 08 Jan 2015 - 9:15 PM, said:

i took a stroll down memory lane because of that davypodmore joke. http://www.gamesbids.com/forums/topic/18325-the-2nd-annual-gb-logo-competition/page-12

oh my god. i was the dick to end all dicks. it's hilarious. i really did email that woman. HE PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN STEAL THE LOGO. lol, character assassination indeed.

it's nice to have a thing going like me and you where we can do outrageous, scandalous things and people think it's great instead of fighting with us or thinking we're crazy (like baron) because we're funny and oh "it's just puppy and krow."

i think this is happy wine. it's making me too happy.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 08 Jan 2015 - 10:34 PM, said:

I love my totally dismissive support "came to you organically" lol...

I think the general population of GamesBids just see us as the loveable clowns.

I think we need to annoy davey more though. He is a twit.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 09 Jan 2015 - 03:39 AM, said:

http://thatsnotmypuppy.yuku.com/

its officially a thing. Come join. Bitch.

krow, on 09 Jan 2015 - 12:14 PM, said:

VAGINA

thatsnotmypuppy, on 09 Jan 2015 - 3:53 PM, said:

I suggest we invite Baron and Darcy. I'll give you admin privileges.

krow, on 09 Jan 2015 - 5:16 PM, said:

baron? fine but i get to ban him in dramatic fashion when it suits my mood swing whims.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 09 Jan 2015 - 5:25 PM, said:

Sure. Spread the word. Time to kill GB

krow, on 09 Jan 2015 - 6:05 PM, said:

well you need to start a thread and don't tell me to do it, the site is thatsnotmypuppy.yuku.com.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 11 Jan 2015 - 6:56 PM, said:

I just gave Rols a mild slap in his Tokyo vote thread.

Good on you for getting that ball rolling.

krow, on 11 Jan 2015 - 9:56 PM, said:

a) that logo is dumb

[B)] you went farther than i would have dared to go - so fetch!

krow, on 11 Jan 2015 - 9:59 PM, said:

"My logo is an obvious joke. I am going to assume your last couple of posts are as well."

you smug little twat [:)]

thatsnotmypuppy, on 11 Jan 2015 - 10:39 PM, said:

I works with the tools I have at hand [:)]

krow, on 13 Jan 2015 - 8:34 PM, said:

hey kim, i just thought of something

juche couture.

did i coin that? CAN WE DO SOMETHING WITH THAT. just putting that in writing. may be a million $ idea someday.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 14 Jan 2015 - 01:48 AM, said:

ha! That is indeed gold!

krow, on 16 Jan 2015 - 9:34 PM, said:

i would have played marry f-uck kill rather than some boring census but what do i know

we'll wait 2 weeks and then do MFK

thatsnotmypuppy, on 17 Jan 2015 - 12:01 AM, said:

I thought you would have read between the lines and realised my census thread was a very very nasty dig at Darcy and his attempt to come 'out' via a sappy video.

krow, on 17 Jan 2015 - 01:02 AM, said:

oh he is so pathetic.

but i can't hate on his not being out though. you don't know what that's like. even i have a heart, somewhere.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 17 Jan 2015 - 01:18 AM, said:

Oh I am not mocking his struggle with his sexuality. Not at all. Just his stealth attempt at saying "oh hai bois - I is a gai!" with such a pious post.

Fly that rainbow flag high I say.

krow, on 17 Jan 2015 - 10:37 AM, said:

lol i know. i just wanted to sneak a pious post in of my own.

that video was dumb and i didn't even watch it (but i did see the gifs so that counts)

thatsnotmypuppy, on 17 Jan 2015 - 5:24 PM, said:

LOL gifs are the best invention ever. I just watched American Sniper in 30 seconds.

krow, on 23 Jan 2015 - 09:25 AM, said:

that census gave me an idea -- who are the A list celebrities of gamesbids (or the gAy list as it were)? maybe i'll have people vote on the B list and C list too.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 23 Jan 2015 - 2:48 PM, said:

Ohhh that is a good idea - maybe just 'vote for your faveGB'er' with Eurovision style ranking - 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 points to distribute. Then I will demand any votes for Darcy be null and void as he is an insufferable twat. DO IT DO IT!!!

krow, on 24 Jan 2015 - 9:36 PM, said:

you need to call in favors from your A list friends and get them posting in my thread!

what?? you don't have any A list friends? damn, me neither. i hate being a fringe A lister. we're the courtney love of gamesbids. great at parties but nobody will take our calls.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 24 Jan 2015 - 9:44 PM, said:

American Sweetheart is such a fucking great album.

Courtney did a gig here in Brisbane a few months back and was gloriously awful.

krow, on 24 Jan 2015 - 9:56 PM, said:

do you think faster will take my PMs? i mean, he's practically my muse, the mileage i get out of him.

oh i think i should go on a yoshi rant for no reason and you should back me up.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 24 Jan 2015 - 10:16 PM, said:

Do both. Couldn't hurt right?

krow, on 03 Feb 2015 - 11:06 AM, said:

i can't believe you said my attention whoring is annoying in that mystery secret topic i only read today. i can't believe you think i like attention! and look who's talking, honestly. i am SHOCKED and have a sudden craving for attention.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 03 Feb 2015 - 3:36 PM, said:

Lol. I knew you would get the humour. I am so pissed though - whenever I even type the word 'Tony' my post gets deleted. THIS SITE IS LIKE COMMUNIST CHINA!!!

krow, on 03 Feb 2015 - 3:59 PM, said:

time for a tony thread!

tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony

thatsnotmypuppy, on 03 Feb 2015 - 9:04 PM, said:

http://www.gamesbids.com/forums/topic/24787-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony-tony/

krow, on 12 Feb 2015 - 08:49 AM, said:

i'm mostly offended that you haven't stood up for my daveypodmore joke when everyone is saying that boring history lesson about england is the best post of the year. offended like the original artists attending a daveypodmore retrospective.

krow, on 12 Feb 2015 - 1:03 PM, said:

oh btw, for my next stunt i'm killing krow. krow is dead. duh why didn't i think of this 2 years ago??? i can prolly get three pages out of this one.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 12 Feb 2015 - 1:17 PM, said:

I was blinded by his sweded version of history... my apologies and also my condolences on our collective loss. RIP krow.

krow, on 12 Feb 2015 - 3:43 PM, said:

is krow jesus? can he rise from the dead when this stunt dies too? only time will tell. the world has lost one of its greats. i will demand to be added to all future "fallen and deceased GBers" lists going forward, as my right.

߷ be with you.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 13 Feb 2015 - 02:40 AM, said:

I think you did as well as can be expected with the audience at hand - I love that everyone seems equally baffled and bemused.

krow, on 13 Feb 2015 - 08:06 AM, said:

god i could do this half baked new age philosophy **** for ages. it's like zen if all you know about zen was an article you once read in Time magazine. ߷ be with you.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 13 Feb 2015 - 1:39 PM, said:

See you had a missed opportunity here. You should have created a new dummy account for your current incarnation and staged an conversation with your alter ego - this breeding an air of insanity and uncertainty. Then 'krow' could have splintered off TELA style.

I gotta say - the kid is a fucking genius. I'm loving taking this high and mighty paternal stance and feeding the troll.

ENGLAND!!!

krow, on 13 Feb 2015 - 2:01 PM, said:

man, i gotta start running my stunts past you for brainstorming. that sounds hilarious: krow arguing with krow about krow. is a better thread conceivable???

as for TELA -- genius just about sums it up. he can create 2 page havoc with a simple "end of" whereas you and i have just about exhausted our currency in that department.

krow, on 13 Feb 2015 - 2:04 PM, said:

oh well i guess there's nothing left to do but go fully split personality disorder like toni collette in that one show and create a new krow account that claims ߷ locked him out.

and then pick a random thread to have an epic back and forth fight.

thatsnotmypuppy, on 13 Feb 2015 - 2:18 PM, said:

I suggest that that could indeed by an annual best thread award winning prime time simulcast event.

End of.

i had to edit you so you came off nice.

i of all people understand the power of personal branding and couldn't ruin that whole "hey i'm actually a nice guy who's just silly and really into bid books (?!) and asian women (prolly) for some reason but it's not a sexual thing! LOL ... cickey, mate! i'm straylian on the barbie."

I could have done with the little bit of edge the unedited PMs would have brought me lolz

Here you go. Hope this helps! ;)

640px-The_Edge_360_Tour_Foxboro_2009.jpg

Archived