Bid Comp 2028: 2015 Session Logo!

Here is my edited version, sorry I didn't have it in sooner, I really am horribly sorry! I hope it will be accepted:

2n6u3rb.png

Not to worry - it's a slight variation on the previous logo! Accepted.

reuters-logo.gif

IOC Session logo to be unveiled on Sunday evening

LONDON - In other news, sources from the International Olympic Committee are telling us that the Executive Board vote on the logo for the IOC's 127th Session in Vienna will be concluded shortly after 20:00 GMT. Upon counting of the votes, the winner of the logo contest will be announced shortly thereafter. Four logo proposals are competing for the opportunity to be adopted by the IOC - victory in the contest will give the winning designer the right to feature the logo (including the Olympic rings) in their portfolio. Additionally, the logo is likely to be used for the cover of the IOC's Evaluation Report on the Host City of the 2028 Summer Olympics and, of course, the IOC Session itself.

200px-Olympic_rings_without_rims.svg.png

INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE

The President

To: the Members of the Gamesbid Olympic Family

For immediate release

London, 1 March 2015

Re: Decision on Logo for the 2015 IOC Session in Vienna

The Executive Board of the International Olympic Committee has just concluded its vote on the logo for its 127th IOC Session, to be held in Vienna (AUSTRIA) during the weekend of 27-29 March 2015.

Once again, the Board extends its gratitude to the four designers who have stepped forward with their individual proposals. The designers are Scotguy, Mr Bernham, woohooitsme83 and paul. All designs were of a high quality and would have been worthy winners - however, only one logo could be chosen.

Bearing this in mind, it is the pleasure of the International Olympic Committee to hereby announce the winning logo.

PROPOSAL D (paul)

viena-session-logo.png

Many congratulations to paul, and we now look forward to the next phase in the bid contest for the 2028 Summer Olympics, namely the submission of the Candidature Files by the Candidate Cities in exactly two weeks, on 15 March 2015.

Archived