The great GB census! 2015 edition.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anything, Tony, it was the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland that won the Falklands War (after much hand-wringing from the likes of Lord Carrington, mind you); it valiantly held

You're a tool.

Are you honestly saying your parents are better parents than anyone else's parents? If so I suddenly feel like tacos... In regards to England - for a very long your very small Island has punched wel

Seriously.. just forget about that

So we agree everybody is "quite normal" no matter who they are, what colour they are, and what orientation they are right? <_<

For krow and all the Madonna-wannabees...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2931649/Man-spent-175-000-look-like-Madonna-finally-ditches-addiction-boyfriend-tells-don-t-want-date-56-year-old-woman.html

At least the sick puppy found some help -- and hopefully, is on his/her way to recovery.

Man who has spent over $175,000 to look like Madonna finally ditches his 'addiction' after boyfriend tells him - 'I don't want to date a 56-year-old woman!'
  • Adam Guerra, 27, from Los Angeles, California, appeared last night on TLC's My Strange Addiction
  • After an ultimatum from his boyfriend Michael and a life-coaching session, Adam decides to give up trying to look like Madonna
Edited by baron-pierreIV
  • Like 1

Ethnicity - White English.

Is there any difference between the White English and, let's say, White?

Well, I think we can conclude from this study that Gamesbids is basically very old and gay.

Perfect!

And Tony hijacked another thread to a subject that relates with "My-England"...

If we create a thread about Mars, he will find a way to put "My-England" on it...

England-England-everywhere.jpg

You know what you was doing. You have seen how I have improved here, so you tried winding me up. Guess what, you wound me up. Also, America doesn't own or control England. If you want to play that game, England used to own America, America has never owned England. You even said in the same post, sorry Tony, that was offensive. You knew what you was doing. England looks after itself, no one looks after us or owns us.

Go tell that **** to Thatcher, Major, and Blair, the most US Centric PM's ever.

• Like 1

Go tell that **** to Thatcher, Major, and Blair, the most US Centric PM's ever.

...And let's not forget the MASSIVE loan Great Britain - I mean England - had to raise cap in hand to a wealthy but annoyed USA in 1946...something like a trillion pounds in today's money just to pay the basics...

...Only just finished paying it off in 2014!

They don't teach you that at school do they! Be greatfull for a then wealthy America.

...And let's not forget the MASSIVE loan Great Britain - I mean England - had to raise cap in hand to a wealthy but annoyed USA in 1946...something like a trillion pounds in today's money just to pay the basics...

...Only just finished paying it off in 2014!

They don't teach you that at school do they! Be greatfull for a then wealthy America.

lol i'm surprised they paid it off at all. we would have china cut a check and then pretended it didn't exist.

No one owns England. End of. Stop trying to wind me up. England owns England, no one else does. We owned America at one point, America has never owned us. Stop winding me up.

england.jpg

No one owns England. End of. Stop trying to wind me up. England owns England, no one else does. We owned America at one point, America has never owned us. Stop winding me up.

America won a war against England. England didn't...

c640x360_32.jpg

england.jpg

America won a war against England. England didn't...

c640x360_32.jpg

AND America saved you and the rest of Europe's ass in the last World War. Maybe even the first one I don't know on that one since I vaguely remember anything about the first one. So yes, we may not own you now, but if it weren't for us, someone else would own you. You're welcome.

• Like 2

AND America saved you and the rest of Europe's ass in the last World War. Maybe even the first one I don't know on that one since I vaguely remember anything about the first one. So yes, we may not own you now, but if it weren't for us, someone else would own you. You're welcome.

Yes, USA was there in the World War I too...

1ACX06-The-Son-Also-Draws.avi_001270812.

Edited by DannyelBrazil

Twice, too!

War of 1812 was a stalemate. Plus they burned down your government building, so....

Actually, I guess that was sort of the Canadians anyways.

Edited by ofan

Yes, USA was there in the World War I too...

Yes I know we were there smartass, what I mean was if our presence there was as big of a necessity as the 2nd world war. I honestly can't even think of the reason why WW1 started in the first place and why we decided to enter it lol. Grade school here in the US always focused much more on teaching us about the 2nd world war rather than the first.

Yes I know we were there smartass, what I mean was if our presence there was as big of a necessity as the 2nd world war. I honestly can't even think of the reason why WW1 started in the first place and why we decided to enter it lol. Grade school here in the US always focused much more on teaching us about the 2nd world war rather than the first.

Yeah, I don't get the sense that the grade school system is super strong in America.

• Like 1

So, go to wikipedia or search the web and in few minutes you get the resumé of the history and update your factbook.

War of 1812 was a stalemate. Plus they burned down your government building, so....

Actually, I guess that was sort of the Canadians anyways.

And we built that **** right back up then made that city the worlds political capital so suck it England.

The USA entered because Germany sent Mexico a telegram promising to help them take back land America had annexed after the Spanish-American War. Our intelligence intercepted it, before that we had sent Europe aid. After entering the US realized it could truly be a global power and WWII essentially resulted in Britain giving us their empire and the US taking control of the World's economy and oceans. The Cold War was really a contest to see who would inherit the empires Europe lost. The US won and this century will be the first where the US is the center of attention.

England still owns England. No one owns us. We won World War 2. We won the Falklands.

We won World War 1 too.

No, the UK owns England and Europe owns the UK and the US unofficially owns Europe. So in techincality we own you <grin> <I'm joing Tony, learn to take a joke>