The great GB census! 2015 edition.

I think we can cut Tony some slack on this one... saying he's proud to be English in this thread ain't so bad.

As for Canada, I thought their one-way rivalry was with the US, not Britian.

Canada is like our little sister that secretly is our favorite, Australia is our big sister that taught us how to party, and Britain is the mom we now take care of.

That last bit was a little offensive, sorry Tony.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canada is like our little sister that secretly is our favorite, Australia is our big sister that taught us how to party, and Britain is the mom we now take care of.

Nah Canada is definitely the older sister, the prim and proper Elizabeth (or William) type to the wild-child Margaret (or Harry) type that is Australia.

AGE - 28
LOCATION - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australian Contient, Earth, Sector 001, Alpha Quadrant.

NATIONALITY - Australian, of Filipino descent.

SEXUALITY - Straight, single.
RELIGION - Catholic and will always be.
MADONNA - Technically none. I do like Weird Al doing "Like a Surgeon", aside from that the closest would be Don't Cry for Me Falkland Islands. ;)

AGE - 21

LOCATION - Perth Western Australia Australia

NATIONALITY - Australian of Irish and Dutch descent

SEXUALITY - Gay single

RELIGION - Pentecostal Christian in the Word of faith movement who goes to the Roman Catholic church for Holy Week and Christmas so a Easter/Christmas Catholic.

MADONNA I have no time for Madonna

AGE - 42

LOCATION - Hamilton, New Zealand. Originally from Wanaka, New Zealand.

NATIONALITY - New Zealand born and bred. Decendancy: English/Irish, mothers side. Maori/English, fathers side (there are no true bloody Maori left).

SEXUALITY - Straight...Love the ladies!

RELIGION - Brought up as a WASP...But not really fussed these day considering all the silly wars we are fighting over it now.

MADONNA - Yuk!

You fucking posers. 'I have no time for Madonna'... 'Yuk'...

You and I both know that you secretly sing along to '4 Minutes' every time it comes on the radio. You all know how to 'Vogue' and I GODDAMN KNOW you secretly love 'Like A Prayer'. 'Life is a mystery....' yeah that song is now stuck in your head and you all know the next line.

Lol...I don't think we're quite ready for an old folks' home just yet but thanks for your concern! ;)

You fucking posers. 'I have no time for Madonna'... 'Yuk'...

You and I both know that you secretly sing along to '4 Minutes' every time it comes on the radio. You all know how to 'Vogue' and I GODDAMN KNOW you secretly love 'Like A Prayer'. 'Life is a mystery....' yeah that song is now stuck in your head and you all know the next line.

;) Puppy, you are getting cross with yourself again. M's music does have some good hits but when you have a category as "Madonna", all I see now is a shrivelled up Babyboomer who doesn't realize that late teen's/20 something clothing is not appropriate wear on her...er...not so young frame now.

Faster always roots against Brits in sports events. It's a strange one-way rivalry....as if we care what Canada does. Offensive? Nah. Kinda nice that he cares so much. :D

Faster seems to have a real downer about anything British. I've had discussions with him before about this. He really doesn't like us at all but he's quite polite about it, usually. Evidently he can't even stand the idea of having British blood in his veins and he includes ALL inhabitants of our island including the Scots, so it's not as if it's just an English thing. I find it all quite fascinating really! B)

AGE - 51
LOCATION - Manchester, England, UK.

NATIONALITY - British with English, Irish and Scottish ancestry. No Welsh though (sorry).

SEXUALITY - Mainly gay by orientation though non-practising. Doesn't mean I don't like the ladies though!
RELIGION - Catholic and will always be.

MADONNA - Mainly the later stuff eg. 'Like A Prayer', Vogue', 'Dance To the Music' etc.

NATIONALITY: American mutt

SEXUALITY: Very gay...

RELIGION: none...

MADONNA: 80's and 90's mostly. LOVE Evita!!!

Faster seems to have a real downer about anything British. I've had discussions with him before about this. He really doesn't like us at all but he's quite polite about it, usually. Evidently he can't even stand the idea of having British blood in his veins and he includes ALL inhabitants of our island including the Scots, so it's not as if it's just an English thing. I find it all quite fascinating really! B)

Nah I love the Welsh. My jabs and pokes at the Brits over the years has more to do with all the ruckus over the 2012 vote and me being one of the few Anglo-Paris supporters. So I kinda just went with the persona of being very anti-Brit. I mean Britain isn't my favourite country in the world, I genuinely detest the premier league and England as a football team. But any country that gives the world Shakespeare, Harry Potter, Judi Dench, and Maggie Smith is alright by me. I mean as a rivalry, outside of the CWG, there is really only a sporting rivalry in curling and depending on development and focus, in rowing. If I don't like a British sports star, its genuinely down to Beckham being an overrated fashion-whore, or Rooney being a mediocre player that gets top billing from an English media that is desperate for a respectable English star, or Murray being a whiny bitch. Or Amy Williams being an unsporting cunt.

Nationality : Indonesian, or more specifically Chinese-Indonesian. My grandfather came from Mainland China.

Sexuality : Heterogen and quite normal

Religion : Raised in a Confucian-practicing family, chose to be a Buddhist and quite agnostic, apparently

Madonna : To be honest, I only know Frozen...

NATIONALITY: Peruvian at all.

SEXUALITY: Gay

RELIGION: I believe in god but also i have some ideas from budism.

MADONNA: There are good song like Vogue, Beautiful Stranger, LA Isla Bonita, Hung Up, Sorry.

i forgive you griff for that post, which would be horribly insensitive and repulsive in western society, if only because you would be beheaded in your country if you did not make it, and i do not not wish you to be beheaded. you can say anything you want about gay people as long as you promise not to lose your head. and i promise to start making fun of indoneisa because your country is really awful and you should consider coming to LA where i will get you a fake ID and booze and we can go to rage on friday nights and maybe see lisa from real housewives.

You know what you was doing. You have seen how I have improved here, so you tried winding me up. Guess what, you wound me up. Also, America doesn't own or control England. If you want to play that game, England used to own America, America has never owned England. You even said in the same post, sorry Tony, that was offensive. You knew what you was doing. England looks after itself, no one looks after us or owns us.

Anyway - Age: 17 (Turning 18 this year).

Location - London, England.

Ethnicity - White English.

Nationality - English.

Sexuality - Straight.

Religion - Don't have one, I don't believe in god. I'm an atheist.

Madonna - I don't listen to her.

i forgive you griff for that post, which would be horribly insensitive and repulsive in western society, if only because you would be beheaded in your country if you did not make it, and i do not not wish you to be beheaded. you can say anything you want about gay people as long as you promise not to lose your head. and i promise to start making fun of indoneisa because your country is really awful and you should consider coming to LA where i will get you a fake ID and booze and we can go to rage on friday nights and maybe see lisa from real housewives.

if you really do that "making fun about all of indonesia" thingy please swear first that you never come to indonesia because seriously here in indonesia you can get captured and sent into jail because of your words online...

(p.s : but i'm individually can't wait for your indonesian jokes... :P SO DO IT!!!!! QUICK!!!!!)

Archived