Merry happy whatever

Yeah so it is December 25 here and you gentiles love worshipping some fatfuck who breaks and enters via a chimney and stupidly leaves stuff instead of taking that sweet flatscreen tv and the blu-ray set of the original Batman series that you just had to have express shipped by Amazon the day it came out...

So yeah. Whatever.

Try not to choke on your turduckens and sense of smug superiority over the "lesser faiths" of the world.

MONSTERS!!!!

YOU ARE ALL MONSTERS!!!

Yeah so it is December 25 here and you gentiles love worshipping some fatfuck who breaks and enters via a chimney and stupidly leaves stuff instead of taking that sweet flatscreen tv and the blu-ray set of the original Batman series that you just had to have express shipped by Amazon the day it came out...

So yeah. Whatever.

Try not to choke on your turduckens and sense of smug superiority over the "lesser faiths" of the world.

MONSTERS!!!!

YOU ARE ALL MONSTERS!!!

Conan-OBrien-Sarcastic-Clap-and-Thumbs-U

the blu-ray set of the original Batman series that you just had to have express shipped by Amazon the day it came out...

as a followup to that, i watched it once and now it's in a box somewhere next to anamaniacs the complete series and nip/tuck seasons 1-3.

The Wonder Years has made it to DVD as well I see. Season 1 and 2. I am tempted however apparently the transfer is a bid shitty and they haven't kept all the original music (The Doors refused permission etc). I may pass. I have noticed that shows I loved just don't stand up after re-watching. Sigh. I am old.

as a followup to that, i watched it once and now it's in a box somewhere next to anamaniacs the complete series and nip/tuck seasons 1-3.

Yea I think I have a couple of seasons of that. I was finally going to start re-watching the whole Beast Wars series I have, but it does not play on my Blu-Ray player lol.

What sucks is that I just sold my DVD player at a garage sale a week earlier and the guy I sold it to said that he needed one because he found out that the new Blu-Ray players for some reason are incapable of playing older DVDs. I didn't think I would have the same problem, but I do lol.

Now I'm wondering if it will give me hell over my Star Trek Voyager series.

The Wonder Years has made it to DVD as well I see. Season 1 and 2. I am tempted however apparently the transfer is a bid shitty and they haven't kept all the original music (The Doors refused permission etc). I may pass. I have noticed that shows I loved just don't stand up after re-watching. Sigh. I am old.

Malcom in the Middle full box set...Still some funny sh!t in there. Found season 1 & 2 of the Cosby Show deep in a massive pile of boxes...wooo.

Archived