2028 'Unlikely Host' Olympic Bid Contest

I know Bid Contests are starting to get less interesting around here, but why not try this one. This is kind of like Puppy's Inappropriate Bid Comps. You have to choose a city that is unlikely/has less chances in bidding for the 2028 Summer Olympics. It's up to you if you want to make a Bid Book, I would go with a simple brochure or pamphlet. If you think you can't design a logo {I can't} then don't worry, have a go, its may be a competition but it's also a time to let your imagination run wild!

The deadline for logos: 11th November 2014

Deadline for Bid Documents: 24th November 2014

If extensions are needed, then I will only give 3 days.

Joint bids are allowed.

By my memory the previous winner was Krow with Fukushima right?

I am going with Lagos, Nigeria

Lagos reveal Olympic Bid:

At exactly 8:00pm in front of a crowd in the National Stadium, the Nigerian Olympic Committee revealed that the city of Lagos will be bidding to host the 2028 Summer Olympics. Lagos defeated Abuja in a domestic bid race to become Nigeria's candidate. The votes were 56 to Lagos and only 14 to Abuja. Many citizens of Lagos were showing their joy by burning down buildings, making protests, committing suicide and in many other 'joyful' manners. 'I look forward to working with Lagos and its Olympic bid' said a member of the already formed bid committee, another said 'We have all facilities including a stadium that meets all Olympic Standards'. The Lagos 2028 bid committee will be relocated to Abuja due to Street Boys taking over their headquarters. Pictures of the venues and the logo will be revealed soon.

Lagos reveal Olympic Bid:

At exactly 8:00pm in front of a crowd in the National Stadium, the Nigerian Olympic Committee revealed that the city of Lagos will be bidding to host the 2028 Summer Olympics. Lagos defeated Abuja in a domestic bid race to become Nigeria's candidate. The votes were 56 to Lagos and only 14 to Abuja. Many citizens of Lagos were showing their joy by burning down buildings, making protests, committing suicide and in many other 'joyful' manners. 'I look forward to working with Lagos and its Olympic bid' said a member of the already formed bid committee, another said 'We have all facilities including a stadium that meets all Olympic Standards'. The Lagos 2028 bid committee will be relocated to Abuja due to Street Boys taking over their headquarters. Pictures of the venues and the logo will be revealed soon.

I hope the athletes don't get Ebola

Lagos unveil Olympic Bid Logo:

We are back again at the beautiful National Stadium in Lagos where the logo for the city's bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics was unveiled. Plans were to have a firework show after the unveiling and to have the whole stadium as usual lightened up. Unfortunately like always in Nigeria, the electricity went out just as the logo was being unveiled and the fireworks were stolen! Due to this incident the citizens of Lagos will not be able to see the logo that has been submitted. An anonymous reporter has managed to email us some pictures of the logo:

http://tinypic.com/r/263ep37/8

The logo shows the proud citizens of Lagos joyfully protesting and causing a riot in the city.