San Francisco 2024

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

News from the Oakland front. The A's and the Raiders are talking about new stadia!!

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/matier-ross/article/Neighbors-feeling-squeezed-by-work-on-Mark-5771069.php

Teaming up? It was a rare sight indeed — A’s co-ownerLew Wolff, Raiders owner Mark Davis and their advisers in the same room with members of the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Authority, talking about building separate stadiums on the Coliseum site.

“At this point I’m not ready to say anything more than we are meeting and talking,” said authority chairman Nate Miley.

While the headliners were Wolff and Davis, everyone also noticed the other heavyweight in the room — former Oakland City Manager Robert Bobb, whom Miley had flown in from Washington to work as a consultant on the possible projects.

Noticeably absent was anyone from Mayor JeanQuan’s private Coliseum City group, which has spent upward of $4 million in city money trying to put together its own stadium and ballpark deals at the site.

San Francisco probably has the Second Best chance of being America's Bidding Candidate, behind Los Angeles for the 2024 Summer Olympics and Paralympics. The 2024 Summer Olympics and Paralympics will most probably be Hosted in Europe anyway.

San Francisco probably has the Second Best chance of being America's Bidding Candidate, behind Los Angeles for the 2024 Summer Olympics and Paralympics. The 2024 Summer Olympics and Paralympics will most probably be Hosted in Europe anyway.

Why is it necessarily to mention that? What is the purpose in the context of a discussion of San Francisco 2024 for you to voice your opinion for the umpteenth time that you think the 2024 Summer Olympics (and perhaps even the Paralympics too) will be in Europe?

Why is it necessarily to mention that? What is the purpose in the context of a discussion of San Francisco 2024 for you to voice your opinion for the umpteenth time that you think the 2024 Summer Olympics (and perhaps even the Paralympics too) will be in Europe?

Ignore...just hit ignore.

Stay out of it. It's not for You to get involved.

You still didn't answer my question, Tony. Why did you mention Europe in the context of a discussion on San Francisco 2024? And it's interesting that you use the phrase "most probably" since that's how you're often describing Beijing's chances of getting the 2022 Olympics, and we know where you stand on that one.

You still didn't answer my question, Tony. Why did you mention Europe in the context of a discussion on San Francisco 2024? And it's interesting that you use the phrase "most probably" since that's how you're often describing Beijing's chances of getting the 2022 Olympics, and we know where you stand on that one.

Because I said San Francisco has the 2nd Best American Bid, behind Los Angeles. But I also meant that neither of them stand a chance Hosting the 2024 Summer Olympics and Paralympics, because Europe will Host it. I'm 99.9 % sure Beijing will Host the 2022 Winter Olympics and Paralympics, not 100 %, because it's not Official yet.

Because I said San Francisco has the 2nd Best American Bid, behind Los Angeles. But I also meant that neither of them stand a chance Hosting the 2024 Summer Olympics and Paralympics, because Europe will Host it. I'm 99.9 % sure Beijing will Host the 2022 Winter Olympics and Paralympics, not 100 %, because it's not Official yet.

No 'most probably' on that one? It is far from a certainty that the 2024 Olympics will be in Europe. But thank you as always for re-iterating your extremely biased viewpoint, as if you hadn't told us already many times over. Still don't see why that's necessary to mention in this discussion other than to be rude and disrespectful.

No 'most probably' on that one? It is far from a certainty that the 2024 Olympics will be in Europe. But thank you as always for re-iterating your extremely biased viewpoint, as if you hadn't told us already many times over. Still don't see why that's necessary to mention in this discussion other than to be rude and disrespectful.

I weren't being disrespectful or rude. I was simply saying that although Los Angeles seems the strongest American Bid, Europe will still Host the 2024 Summer Olympics and Paralympics.

I weren't being disrespectful or rude. I was simply saying that although Los Angeles seems the strongest American Bid, Europe will still Host the 2024 Summer Olympics and Paralympics.

And you wonder why you don't get sympathy on here.

I get that's your opinion. Fine, if you believe that's the case, we're not here to argue. But don't say it like it's a statement of fact. Particularly when the tone of the comment is "well, Los Angeles is a strong bid, but they shouldn't even try you know, because there's no way they can possibly win." Yes Tony, that is being rude and disrespectful.

"T" is for Tony and Troll.

I'm not a troll.

Don't stress guys. At least we only have to deal with a daily 20 minute Tony troll fest. It's much better than the way it used to be when we had to listen to this little arsehole all day.

This Post makes You the troll and not Me. I'm not a troll.

I'm not a troll.

inigo.png

Seriously though.. maybe it says something that you keep saying "I'm not a troll." I'll fully admit (and I'm sure baron and ofan among others would admit the same) that we're a little trollish sometimes. But don't play the role of the victim here. Own up to your actions and hide behind excuses if you want. Enough though of you doing the same things you know others find trollish and then telling us you're going to stop, only to not stop. You are a troll. Not because I say so or anyone else says so, but because you engage in trollish behavior. Fact. End of. Period Full Stop.

inigo.png

Seriously though.. maybe it says something that you keep saying "I'm not a troll." I'll fully admit (and I'm sure baron and ofan among others would admit the same) that we're a little trollish sometimes. But don't play the role of the victim here. Own up to your actions and hide behind excuses if you want. Enough though of you doing the same things you know others find trollish and then telling us you're going to stop, only to not stop. You are a troll. Not because I say so or anyone else says so, but because you engage in trollish behavior. Fact. End of. Period Full Stop.

Quaker, just stop egging him on. He is not worth our time and thoughts.

inigo.png

But I know I'm not a troll, so I don't care. I didn't come to these Forums to intend to cause trouble. Obviously, alot of People have taken a dislike to Me, but that's Life. I am who I am. I know I'm not a troll.

Quaker, just stop egging him on. He is not worth our time and thoughts.

Keep quiet. At least I'm not pretending to be a well Respected Member when I'm not like You do. Your not an origional Member and Your not a respected Member. You are a waste of Time.

But I know I'm not a troll, so I don't care. I didn't come to these Forums to intend to cause trouble. Obviously, alot of People have taken a dislike to Me, but that's Life. I am who I am. I know I'm not a troll.

Except the rest of us know you are a troll. So tell yourself whatever you want. We know you didn't intend to cause trouble. But you do. And you know you do. And you continue to cause trouble when you know darn well what you're doing. That's 1 of the textbook definitions of a troll. It's clear you have longest since stopped giving a crap what others here care about you. That's probably not such a bad idea, but again, if you're going to tell us how you know people don't like you here, you should know by now why that is. You did this to yourself.

And bernham.. I know what I'm doing. I'll decide what's worth my time and my thoughts.

Except the rest of us know you are a troll. So tell yourself whatever you want. We know you didn't intend to cause trouble. But you do. And you know you do. And you continue to cause trouble when you know darn well what you're doing. That's 1 of the textbook definitions of a troll. It's clear you have longest since stopped giving a crap what others here care about you. That's probably not such a bad idea, but again, if you're going to tell us how you know people don't like you here, you should know by now why that is. You did this to yourself.

And bernham.. I know what I'm doing. I'll decide what's worth my time and my thoughts.

It really doesn't matter how many Times You say it, I'm not a troll, end of. If anything, a lot of You lot are the trolls, attacking 1 person just for saying his opinions and You all attack Me. That equals You being the troll. End of. Full stop.

It really doesn't matter how many Times You say it, I'm not a troll, end of. If anything, a lot of You lot are the trolls, attacking 1 person just for saying his opinions and You all attack Me. That equals You being the troll. End of. Full stop.

Soooo, let's see if I have this straight. You're not a troll because you say you're not. But the rest of us are trolls.. because you say so. I said it earlier I own up to my posts here. Am I acting trollish? Yea, pretty much I am. Doesn't mean you're not a troll...

trolling.jpg

It really doesn't matter how many Times You say it, I'm not a troll, end of. If anything, a lot of You lot are the trolls, attacking 1 person just for saying his opinions and You all attack Me. That equals You being the troll. End of. Period.

I fixed it for you

Archived