• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bible Study Time? 2 Timothy 2:23New King James Version (NKJV) 23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife. Proverbs 26:4New King James Version (NKJV) 4 Do not an

^ At least GCL made a step forward and asked for advice what/how to change. You only ever take the lazy route of telling us we just have to accept your OCD and you don't show interest in actively tac

FFS - this whole thread is uber tragic. Get a f-ing life everyone!

I'm being 100% serious here and not trying to be harsh.

But besides both of you suffering from OCD/Dyslexia/Tourettes, do either of you have a learning disability? I'm just struggling to believe that Tony you're 17. I mean we see Ofan who conducts himself extremely well and he too is 17 and yet we see you Tony. You never seem to use correct grammar (which isn't part of OCD or Tourettes), the way you post and get all defensive is much more like a 13-14 year old then a 17 year old. I'm just asking if you have a further learning disability or if you have indeed lied about your age? The way you interact with people is beyond rude and the amount of times you've asked for forgiveness is beyond ridiculous. This is the same for you GCL, please enlighten us.

I am 17. Aswell as having OCD and Tourettes, I also have other learning difficulties, which affect Spellings. The actual Spellings I have no issues with, but where to put Capital Letters I struggle with.

Do the Maths Calculations. 1997 + 17 = 2014. I am 17. I have no reason to lie about my age. I've posted a picture of myself in the past to prove my identity. I would disagree with You that I'm rude. I've always said, if You want Respect You have to earn it. Olympic Fan Darcy, You showed no Respect or gave Me any chances since the second I came to these Forums. Hence, I have no Respect for You, because Your rude. People like Rob, Yoshi, CAF and Davey, have Respected Me, so I Respect them.

I am 17. Aswell as having OCD and Tourettes, I also have other learning difficulties, which affect Spellings. The actual Spellings I have no issues with, but where to put Capital Letters I struggle with.

Do the Maths Calculations. 1997 + 17 = 2014. I am 17. I have no reason to lie about my age. I've posted a picture of myself in the past to prove my identity. I would disagree with You that I'm rude. I've always said, if You want Respect You have to earn it. Olympic Fan Darcy, You showed no Respect or gave Me any chances since the second I came to these Forums. Hence, I have no Respect for You, because Your rude. People like Rob, Yoshi, CAF and Davey, have Respected Me, so I Respect them.

Tony, you are rude. You have proven that on many occasions, particularly when any sort of rational discussion about England is offered up. And respect? You think you've earned it. You have been given numerous opportunities to restore your reputation. And every single time out, you show us why you don't deserve forgiveness. Every.. Single.. Time. We all gave you more chances than you probably deserve. The thing is, a lot of why most people here don't respect you has absolutely nothing to do with OCD or Tourettes or other learning difficulties. You are simply a brash, immature young kid who refuses to take responsibility for himself and his actions. You want respect? Earn it. Thus far, you haven't earned it, and considering you have little respect for others here, why should we respect you? Tell us what you have done to earn respect here?

• Like 2

Tony, you are rude. You have proven that on many occasions, particularly when any sort of rational discussion about England is offered up. And respect? You think you've earned it. You have been given numerous opportunities to restore your reputation. And every single time out, you show us why you don't deserve forgiveness. Every.. Single.. Time. We all gave you more chances than you probably deserve. The thing is, a lot of why most people here don't respect you has absolutely nothing to do with OCD or Tourettes or other learning difficulties. You are simply a brash, immature young kid who refuses to take responsibility for himself and his actions. You want respect? Earn it. Thus far, you haven't earned it, and considering you have little respect for others here, why should we respect you? Tell us what you have done to earn respect here?

I'm not rude. I know I'm not rude, so it doesn't bother Me what others say. People I know in Real Life know I'm not rude, so I don't care if People via the Internet call Me rude, because I'm not. Me loving and being patriotic towards My Country is not rude. I've never disrespected any other Country.

And Please Quaker, stop acting like the peacemaker, neutral all the Time. Whenever there is an argument between anyone on here, You try and act like the peacemaker. It's getting boring.

I'm not rude. I know I'm not rude, so it doesn't bother Me what others say. People I know in Real Life know I'm not rude, so I don't care if People via the Internet call Me rude, because I'm not. Me loving and being patriotic towards My Country is not rude. I've never disrespected any other Country.

And Please Quaker, stop acting like the peacemaker, neutral all the Time. Whenever there is an argument between anyone on here, You try and act like the peacemaker. It's getting boring.

Who's trying to be the peacemaker. I'm calling you out as I see fit. I don't know, maybe there's a small part of me that still believes there's hope for you on this board and that maybe you can contribute positively instead of using your limited posts here to defend yourself constantly. Maybe you wouldn't have to do that if you didn't give people fodder to argue with you.

I don't think you know what the word 'rude' is. Take some damn responsibility for yourself. I'm rude as hell sometimes when I'm on here. I know it, but at least I own it, just like I can now. Good for you that you're a nicer person in real life. Here, you are every bit of the immature, brazen kid that we all call you out for. Yes, your love and patriotism towards your country is not rude. But the way you present it is pretty darn rude. Own it. Just friggin' own it for once and stop pretending like the rest of us are the problem and you're merely this innocent victim. There are a lot of abrasive personalities on this site. And yea, I'll fully include myself in that one. You know it. If you can't learn to deal with it, then stop coming here for an hour every evening, using your 4 points to defend yourself, and then come back the next day. See ya in about 23 hours.

• Like 1

But that certainly doesn't mean that religion does not have good advice. Good advice is good advice. It shouldn't matter if it's from a religious text or an Olympian.

I meant it that way. Just because the advice is religious does not mean it should be disregarded or is not good.

• Like 1

Add Peru, Thailand, Indonesia and Azerbaijan to that list as well

America

*LIST of nations TELA has been a HELLA jerk to*

- Kazakhstan

- Peru

- Thailand

- Indonesia

- Azerbaijan

- Qatar

- Russian

- The United States

- Brazil

- Scotland

- The European Union

*EDIT AS NEEDED*

Add Canada to that list. He said no one gives a sh*t about ice hockey and we're not important.

It seems that everything's gone wrong

Since Canada came along

Blame Canada! Blame Canada!

With all their hockey hullabaloo

And that bitch Anne Murray, too

Blame Canada! Shame on Canada

It seems that everything's gone wrong

Since Canada came along

Blame Canada! Blame Canada!

With all their hockey hullabaloo

And that bitch Anne Murray, too

Blame Canada! Shame on Canada

Now now, the Canadian government has apologized for Bryan Adams on several occasions

FFS - this whole thread is uber tragic. Get a f-ing life everyone!

:( Yeah...But you might as well keep it, because another one will simply start up and carry on... :mellow:

Some of You are a bunch of hypocrites.

Most People on here has had bad things to say about Russia and Qatar. I've only hit back at America and Canada when some of You have attacked England.

Some of You are a bunch of hypocrites.

Most People on here has had bad things to say about Russia and Qatar. I've only hit back at America and Canada when some of You have attacked England.

So how exactly does this hitting back fit in with "I've never disrespected any other Country."?

• Like 1