Sign in to follow this  
GBModerator

Norway, IOC To Analyze Oslo's Bid Demise

Sweden and Norway have much more chance of Hosting the Olympics then Kazakhstan, Peru, Thailand, Indonesia, Anchorage or Perth does.

Anchorage Alaska is bound to host an WOPG some day it will be an amazing games and Kazakhstan got an 50/50 chance to host it in 2022. I don't see Indonesia hosting the SOPG. Lima Peru could be the next city in Latin America hosting the SOPG if they do an amazing job with the Pan American Games in 2019 and they are frontrunners to host the 2021 World Games if they do an amazing job then I could see them hosting the SOPG sometime in the 2030s. Perth is not ready to host the games right now but in 20 years they will be ready to host the games and Perth will be in an good shape to host the games some time in the 2040s. Thailand is IOC next in the list for the next Asian SOPG they were behind the line of China and Bangkok Thailand will also be bound to host an SOPG too.

Uh huh. This coming from the individual that endorses nothing but third-world countries; Thailand, Peru, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, etc.

That is not true at all I'm an backer of Los Angeles USA 2024 bid Thailand, Peru, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan are all 2nd world countries and I have not come out to support an Indonesia bid Indonesia and South Africa are 3rd world countries, I would support Lima Peru, Bangkok Thailand bid hands down if they make an bid.

You do realize that the terms; first, second & third world were mainly used during the Cold War, don't you. And nowadays, the phrases 'developed & developing' counties are the more PC ways of referral. So all of those countries that you have named still fall under the "developing" category, nontheless.

Anchorage Alaska is bound to host an WOPG some day it will be an amazing games and Kazakhstan got an 50/50 chance to host it in 2022. I don't see Indonesia hosting the SOPG. Lima Peru could be the next city in Latin America hosting the SOPG if they do an amazing job with the Pan American Games in 2019 and they are frontrunners to host the 2021 World Games if they do an amazing job then I could see them hosting the SOPG sometime in the 2030s. Perth is not ready to host the games right now but in 20 years they will be ready to host the games and Perth will be in an good shape to host the games some time in the 2040s. Thailand is IOC next in the list for the next Asian SOPG they were behind the line of China and Bangkok Thailand will also be bound to host an SOPG too.

That is not true at all I'm an backer of Los Angeles USA 2024 bid Thailand, Peru, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan are all 2nd world countries and I have not come out to support an Indonesia bid Indonesia and South Africa are 3rd world countries, I would support Lima Peru, Bangkok Thailand bid hands down if they make an bid.

Kazakhstan has a 99/1 chance against them to Host it in 2022. Anchorage won't Host. Lima will not Host. Hosting a World Games doesn't mean they will Host the Olympics, otherwise Taiwan, Colombia and Poland would be Hosting the Summer Olympics. Thailand will not be Hosting the Olympics. Next Asian Host after Beijing 2022 will be Sapporo Winter Olympics in late 2030's, early 2040's.

^ this.

I think given the amount of posting and lack of critical content, there would be grounds for banning in both cases. Aside from being disruptive they derail every discussion with their inane, repetitive and tedious junk comments. It's truly killed the joy of using this forum.