RUNOFF ROUND: 2023 PANAM GAMES COMP

This is a runoff round due to Ottawa and Mexico City tying last with 3 votes.

Here are the Bid Books:

Mexico City: http://www.4shared.com/office/AH3pqFPOce/m23.html

Ottawa: http://issuu.com/woohooitsme83/docs/ottawa_2023/0

Poll: http://strawpoll.me/2692265

The deadline is Sunday 4th October 2014

Good Luck to both cities

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Mexico City has today conceded defeat in its bid to host the 2023 Pan American and Parapan American Games.

In a statement just released the CEO of MC2023 Bid team, Scotguy has said that it has been an absolute pleasure to showcase Mexico City to the PASO nations but it has become evident with the massive amount of votes to the American Bid Cities, that Mexico Citiy's bid does not have the support of Gamesbids members.

In a phone call earlier today, Scotguy has congratulated the Ottowa 2023 Bid Team, and conceded defeat in their vote off round.

We look forward to sending a strong Mexican Team to whichever of the remaining cities wins hosting rights to the 2023 Games.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Mexico City has today conceded defeat in its bid to host the 2023 Pan American and Parapan American Games.

In a statement just released the CEO of MC2023 Bid team, Scotguy has said that it has been an absolute pleasure to showcase Mexico City to the PASO nations but it has become evident with the massive amount of votes to the American Bid Cities, that Mexico Citiy's bid does not have the support of Gamesbids members.

In a phone call earlier today, Scotguy has congratulated the Ottowa 2023 Bid Team, and conceded defeat in their vote off round.

We look forward to sending a strong Mexican Team to whichever of the remaining cities wins hosting rights to the 2023 Games.

I voted for MC...I'm glad you played! You guys had a fantastic bid book!

^

Plus Mexico was leading by two votes because Ottowa automatically looses one.

It's not unfortunate at all if you're aware of the history of his entries, several of which it turned out were not really his.

No, if you can't get your details right before you post, then don't post at all.

I have made some mistakes with the LOGO competitions on here, and i have admitted to that and since have not repeated the issue.

This thread and indeed ending my participation in future BID BOOK Competitions, is in regards to the bid book competitions i have taken part in over the 8 years i have been here, have always been my own work.

So the thing is to differentiate betwen the two different types of competitions before jumping the gun and labeling everything as one, something which is obvious you lack.

The voting for this competition has gone on for far too long, 10 days since this vote off alone was started. Enthusiasm has waned and people have forgotten that this is happening. Whatever the reason, it is a sad state of affairs for the promotion and continuing participation and promotion of bid book comps on here.