VOTE NOW: ROUND 2 PANAM GAMES COMP

khaled

Baton Rouge used renders from the Paris 2012 bid. Also I shall deduct 2 votes due to its constant delays on the deadline which is Sunday 26th September 2014 4:00PM GMT.

Baton Rouge used renders from the Paris 2012 bid. Also I shall deduct 2 votes due to its constant delays on the deadline which is Sunday 26th September 2014 4:00PM GMT.

Are you actually serious? You're deducting him points for THAT? Do you really expect him to make renders? What a joke

Really? I agree that there should be penalties for it being late, but taking off point for using renders from Paris 2012 it a bit extreme. I chose those renders because they illustrated best my vision for the venues and I did not have a lot of time to really make my own art (given I was already pushing back the deadline). Let's also not forget that most people here did not make their own renders and found various graphics to do the same as I did.

No, I'm not deducting points due to renders taken from the Paris 2012 books, I'm deducting them due to the constant delays.

Will votes also be deducted for other bid books that were late? In all technicality the due date we just pushed back to Tuesday or going by your earlier comment the 26th. Both my books were in by then. So yes, I agree that a vote or two should be deducted, but I also hope the same will be done to other bid books that were also late or not completed. Even though I had the due date pushed back I still turned in a finished and final product.

Ottawa Bid Book Slowly Coming Together

OPAC, today, has updated their bid book to include a finished Transportation, Accommodation, and Security section. The two remaining sections (that are unfinished) are the venues and Parapan Games concept. Find the bid book at http://issuu.com/woohooitsme83/docs/ottawa_2023/0.

Archived