2023 Pan American Games Comp!

Damn, this is the last extension the poll goes up tomorrow 8:00AM GMT and closes 3:30PM GMT.

I apologise to all the other bidders for the delay.

I apologize as well, I was hoping to be able to complete it much sooner, but so many conflicts came up. For this I apologize to all the other bidders for creating such a delay.

Am I still in?

I would post what you have and see what he says.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

The following is a statement from Mexico City 2023 Pan American Games Bid.

We are extremely disappointed that the 5 day deadline extension, suggested by Mexico City 2023, has been ignored and so far is currently at 7 days. We feel that this gives a slight unfair advantage, given that Mexico City 2023 had completed their bid by the original deadline set within the bidding rules. We understand that we are not the only city to have finished on time and would like to send our best wishes to those who have managed to adhere to the bidding criteria.

We have worked extremely hard on our bid and to deliver it on time, also going against the pressures of everyday life.

We are currently evaluating our position as an official bidding city for the 2023 Pan American Games. We hope that lateness and deadline extension can reflect in the voting stage of the competition and we expect that the voting will begin ASAP.

'VIVA Everyone'

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

The following is a statement from Mexico City 2023 Pan American Games Bid.

We are extremely disappointed that the 5 day deadline extension, suggested by Mexico City 2023, has been ignored and so far is currently at 7 days. We feel that this gives a slight unfair advantage, given that Mexico City 2023 had completed their bid by the original deadline set within the bidding rules. We understand that we are not the only city to have finished on time and would like to send our best wishes to those who have managed to adhere to the bidding criteria.

We have worked extremely hard on our bid and to deliver it on time, also going against the pressures of everyday life.

We are currently evaluating our position as an official bidding city for the 2023 Pan American Games. We hope that lateness and deadline extension can reflect in the voting stage of the competition and we expect that the voting will begin ASAP.

'VIVA Everyone'

While I respect your opinions and feelings I also would like to inform you that I am in a four act play, state honor choir, student council, various other school clubs, and obviously school. I have been working on both my books since this contest started and my enthusiasm for it is blatantly obvious just by looking through the past eighteen pages. The simple fact is that life can sometimes get in the way of extra circulars and you have to make decisions on how to manage your time. In some cases it means fewer hours to be spent working on the books.

I, in no way would ever wait for other competitors to submit their bid books then ask for extra time to create a better file then others. Not only does that go against my belief and value system, but I honestly do not even have the time to think about that. In fact I have not read any of the other bid books out of respect for both their bid and my own.

How about this. The people who are unfinished show what they have so far (or how much they're willing to share). We continue the voting process and if the voters like what they see so far, then they can keep on working on it/sharing until they get disqualified. The people who already submitted their bid books my create a volume 2 to go more in depth from their previous document

^^LOL.

This is why I don't participate in these crazy things. A four-act play! Honor choir! How is the world still turning?!

Is it any wonder that GB is deteriorating?

Really? Gee, I guess not getting home till (if I'm luck) 10:30PM every night and being gone day on Saturday because of rehearsals with the added pressure of honor and AP classes is nothing. It is not terrible, but it does take out time from doing extra fun things like this away.

It is comments like yours that stir up un-needed drama that are bringing this board down.

My district has an honors orchestra and it's quite a commitment. From what I hear, your weekends are booked with competition and rehearsals, and that's after you go against all the best players in the schools just to get in.

Yep, me have to audition then afterwards we have three, two hour practices a week. One on Tuesday, one on Thursday, and one on Saturday. On top of that I have five hours of play rehearsal every night a week and then eight hours on Saturdays. Yes I'm busy...very busy.

How about this. The people who are unfinished show what they have so far (or how much they're willing to share). We continue the voting process and if the voters like what they see so far, then they can keep on working on it/sharing until they get disqualified. The people who already submitted their bid books my create a volume 2 to go more in depth from their previous document

That actually sounds great, but it is all up to Khaled.