2023 Pan American Games Comp!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New City, New Demands

Pasadena, Krowtopia has released their intentions on a bid for the 2023 Pan American Games. The logo released earlier today shows a rose, the city's historic symbol, in a flame. The committee also demanded the deadline extension to a week later. Long Live Krow!

deTAhzW.png

Mexico City 2023 Bid officials do not favor a deadline extension but are suggesting that a deadline extension, if granted, be no more than 5 days. Otherwise the City may have to withdraw its bid for the race. We await the decision by organizers with much interest.

Mexico City 2023 Bid officials do not favor a deadline extension but are suggesting that a deadline extension, if granted, be no more than 5 days. Otherwise the City may have to withdraw its bid for the race. We await the decision by organizers with much interest.

I'll be finished by tonight. :/

Update! I got the charts mostly done, can get the maps done tomorrow and the whole deal completed. It won't just be a simple brochure this time. Cheers.

I have just finished my bid book.

Mexico City would also like to announce its slogan for the bid campaign:

'Viva Everyone'

Viva Todo would be the Spanish Translation

I think at max a two or at most a three day extension would be alright, but a week is way too much.

Some of us *cough*me*cough* got sick and also had things like school and rehearsal which took time away from working on the bid.

Ok, sorry for not posting, I've been helping my sister on her move to Colombia, you might know her here (MissEurasia). Anyways, today is the deadline so submit your Bid Books please.

Here is the list of bidding cities:

Princeton, New Jersey, United States

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Orlando, Florida, United States

Mexico City, Mexico

Kingston, Jamaica

Withdrawn Bids:

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Thanks for the submission, the book layout is very Havana 2020ish.... If Bid Books are not submitted today, then maybe if I'm in a good mood, I'll allow tomorrow thats only if I'm in a good mood.

Thanks for the submission, the book layout is very Havana 2020ish.... If Bid Books are not submitted today, then maybe if I'm in a good mood, I'll allow tomorrow thats only if I'm in a good mood.

I used it as a template/ If I actually bothered, or had more time, I might have done something different.

Archived