What is it with this website? There is no understanding of Mental Health issues. I just want to point out that instead of criticising the way Me and GCL are, try Understanding and Supporting us. It's not ok for Olympic Fan Darcy (Who has made comments before) saying He has OCD, but there are different kinds of OCD and are suffered and dealt with differently. GCL has dyslexia. So instead of mocking Me for repeating (Which is one sort of OCD) and mocking GCL for his spellings and grammar (He has dyslexia), try understanding and supporting the issues we have to go through everyday. People sometimes bring up about Me not being at school (I left school because they didn't understand my issues). If someone has a broken foot and is on crutches, people open doors for them, support them, so why can't society do that for Mental Health sufferers. I will help You. Before criticising us, read this link. If You don't at least read this link, don't moan.

http://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-%28ocd%29/#.U_8reWNraSo (Source: Mind).

(Read about the Compulsions bit, which I suffer from).

http://www.dyslexiaaction.org.uk/about-dyslexia (Source: Dyslexia Action).

I am by no way saying all the mistakes I make are because of OCD, but OCD plays a big role in my life. I am on Medication because of my OCD and Tourettes. It's Ok people judging and making jokes, but You don't live with it and if You do, You should be even more understanding and supportive. The repeating is my OCD. The spelling mistakes and wrong capital letters are my learning difficulties. Support and Understanding goes a long way and if the World was like this, the World would be a better place. Hopefully, GBModerator doesn't remove this, as I want people to be aware of Mental Health Issues. Calling Me a close minded dimwit is cruel and not nice. I didn't criticise what You call a Full Stop, I just didn't know that's what You called it. I should have researched it, I hold my hands up, my mistake.

So Please, just take some time to listen.

Thank You and I appreciate it for those who take time to listen.

Again, I'm not using this as an excuse for every mistake I make, but it plays a massive role in My Life. I don't want this to be taken over by arguments. I want this to be an adult and mature conversation, where You can understand what I am saying and where I can TRY to improve. Also, if You have a question or issue with Me, Please just PM Me privately, instead of making jokes and harsh comments in public. Thank You.

Just to point out, I worded a part of it wrong. It is ok for Olympic Fan Darcy to say He has OCD, but He needs to realise, there are different types of OCD. People keep having a go at Me for not researching, well research OCD, Tourettes and Dyslexia. Thank You.

What is it with this website? There is no understanding of Mental Health issues. I just want to point out that instead of criticising the way Me and GCL are, try Understanding and Supporting us. It's not ok for Olympic Fan Darcy (Who has made comments before) saying He has OCD, but there are different kinds of OCD and are suffered and dealt with differently. GCL has dyslexia. So instead of mocking Me for repeating (Which is one sort of OCD) and mocking GCL for his spellings and grammar (He has dyslexia), try understanding and supporting the issues we have to go through everyday. People sometimes bring up about Me not being at school (I left school because they didn't understand my issues). If someone has a broken foot and is on crutches, people open doors for them, support them, so why can't society do that for Mental Health sufferers. I will help You. Before criticising us, read this link. If You don't at least read this link, don't moan.

http://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-%28ocd%29/#.U_8reWNraSo (Source: Mind).

I am by no way saying all the mistakes I make are because of OCD, but OCD plays a big role in my life. I am on Medication because of my OCD and Tourettes. It's Ok people judging and making jokes, but You don't live with it and if You do, You should be even more understanding and supportive. The repeating is my OCD. The spelling mistakes and wrong capital letters are my learning difficulties. Support and Understanding goes a long way and if the World was like this, the World would be a better place. Hopefully, GBModerator doesn't remove this, as I want people to be aware of Mental Health Issues. Calling Me a close minded dimwit is cruel and not nice. I didn't criticise what You call a Full Stop, I just didn't know that's what You called it. I should have researched it, I hold my hands up, my mistake.

Again, I'm not using this as an excuse for every mistake I make, but it plays a massive role in My Life. I don't want this to be taken over by arguments. I want this to be an adult and mature conversation, where You can understand what I am saying and where I can TRY to improve. Also, if You have a question or issue with Me, Please just PM Me privately, instead of making jokes and harsh comments in public. Thank You.

Just to point out, I worded a part of it wrong. It is ok for Olympic Fan Darcy to say He has OCD, but He needs to realise, there are different types of OCD. People keep having a go at Me for not researching, well research OCD, Tourettes and Dyslexia. Thank You.

Very well said Tony the Moderators needs to ban people like FYI if this rubbish goes on like they know no respect and no respect and understanding of others which goes against the values of the Olympics Games, If the IOC was running this site then they would long ago banned people like FYI from this site and time for the Moderators to step and put an end to this bullying you may need to get rid of half of the people hear but so be it time for the Moderators to step up and restore the integrity and respect to this site.

Very well said Tony the Moderators needs to ban people like FYI if this rubbish goes on like they know no respect and no respect and understanding of others which goes against the values of the Olympics Games, If the IOC was running this site then they would long ago banned people like FYI from this site and time for the Moderators to step and put an end to this bullying you may need to get rid of half of the people hear but so be it time for the Moderators to step up and restore the integrity and respect to this site.

Amen. Well said GCL

Not to speak for others here, but Tony, if you want us to listen to you, then you should take some advice from us. I will try and do this as diplomatically as I can here. And for what this is worth, I was a psycology minor in college, so I do have a tiny bit of useful knowledge..

I understand you and GCL suffer from mental disorders and other learning difficulties that are beyond your control. Yes, maybe we're a little harsh on you guys for that sometimes. But that said, you should strive to overcome these issues rather than use it as an excuse. Tony, I understand that you have a compulsion to repeat yourself. But don't do something you know the community here finds objectionable simply because you have a compulsion. You and you alone have the ability to resist the urge to repeat yourself. From what I know of OCD (and I have a couple of friends with differ levels of the disorder, so I know at least a tiny bit about it beyond you), 1 of the best things you can do is try and avoid situations that give them anxiety. Your example of someone having a broken foot.. that's the opposite of what should be happening here. You shouldn't be playing into a situation where you're going to repeat yourself. You should avoid it. That's not something the rest of us can do anything about. Instead, you choose to put yourself in a situation where you will compulsively repeat yourself. And then when you do something you know you shouldn't, your excuse is "I can't help myself." Yes you can help yourself, Tony. We can't help you. You need to help yourself. Like the link you have says, "Compulsions are repetitive activities that you feel you have to do." Maybe it's in your best interests to remove yourself from this website every so often. I'm not just saying that because some people don't want to read your posts. I'm saying that because this site feeds your desire to repeat yourself and is making your problem worse. Even if you think have a compulsive need to post here, the only way to overcome that is to resist your desire to post here. To do that would probably cause you LESS anxiety than to be in this situation which we know does cause you anxiety.

You're right, Tony.. we don't live with what you have to deal with, and yes, we fail to understand that sometimes. Still, you need to keep in mind this is a public forum here. You're part of a community. You chose to be a part of it and you need to learn to live with the consequences. And if your personal issues prevent you from accepting that, I don't know what to tell you. And as for the full stop/period thing.. that's something that happens a lot here. Your OCD is not an excsue for that. That one is simply you not doing your research. You do that a lot and you need to improve in that department. I don't say that to sound condescending, but again, this is something where you should ask the question rather than saying that you have knowledge that is easily disprovable. It's the same thing here.. you should strive to be better than that and learn BEFORE you make the mistake, not after.

Agreed with ofan, well said. I will say the same thing to you that I said to Tony.. I know you have issues you're dealing with that most of us don't understand and we're a little harsh on you for it. Still, please understand the point of you from our perspective, that we're not trying to be grammar nazis, but that bad spelling and punctuation makes it difficult for us to understand your posts sometimes. And as best you can, you should do whatever is in your ability to improve yourself and say that you, at least in small part, were able to overcome a disability. You'll accomplish a lot more that way than to use it as an excuse when you do something wrong.

And 1 more thing to both Tony and GCL.. besides all the issues, can you guys please give it a rest going at each other? As much as many people here have made a habit out of being really argumentative (and I certainly include myself in that), you guys are doing the same things as the rest of us and it's not making anyone look good. Maybe it's like some disease of the site that makes everyone act this way and there's no stopping it at this point. But I will say that certain posters have been around for a while, before the 2 of you were regulars here. So if we're going to talk about who should or shouldn't be allowed to post here, just be careful where you're throwing out accusations.

Tony, I sent you a PM. Also, remember that the internet is a cold, concealed, INCOGNITO medium where very little allowances are really made for one's shortcomings. A forum like this is made for an exchange of ideas -- and unfortunately, without regard for mental disorders, difficulties or level of intelligence or lack of it. Tony, if this is such a struggle for you -- maybe you should find other fora where it becomes a joy FOR YOU rather than a desperate struggle.

This Site is mainly a joy for Me, honestly. I came to this Forum because Sport and Sports Bidding are a Hobby and Passion of mine. I feel alot better now that I have heard some of You out. I agree, I need to improve more, I have improved since I first joined, but it doesn't help when certain members are constantly attacking You, who I won't name, as that would start an argument. I am passionate about my Country. I have no issues with other Countries etc. If I did, I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't have foreign Friends. As much as I love England, I do need to calm down. This Time, I will listen to the advice given. That's another thing I do need to improve on. I honestly don't intend to be annoying. With that Full Stop argument, I did say on the opening post of this Thread, that I hold my hands up and admit that I need to research more on certain things. But I never criticised the way it's said elsewhere. Surely, even You agree that someone calling Me a "Close Minded Dimwit" is out of order. Also, I am working very hard on trying to improve my Mental Health Issues, but it's easier said then done. If I could get rid of my issues, I would, but I can't. Also, I don't dislike GCL, I just find some of his predictions unrealistic, but You lot might think the same about mine. I will stop with the arguments with GCL. He knows my opinion, I know his. I will stop the arguing now. Like I said, I am trying believe it or not, I have improved since I first joined, but I still need to improve more.

Thank You.

Tony, your OCD doesn't bother me, and I wish some people were less inclined to jump on every little thing you do wrong (you should try not to respond to some of the provocation you receive as well). I do think the post limit was a very sensible idea from the mod and has curbed your excessive posting; the thing that annoyed me most when you first arrived. But I hope you learn and grow and contribute here. I'm not going to promise - and nor will anyone else - that if you post something really dumb I won't pick up on it. But in that sense I'm not treating you any differently from anyone else! We're aware of your condition, and so is the mod. He's the only one who can actually sanction members here, but hopefully it won't come to that.

As for GCL, he can speak for himself and defend himself if he wants to. I didn't know he was dyslexic and there are and have been members with far worse grammar than him. But I wasn't actually aware dyslexia made you hallucinate civil wars across entire continents. Learn something new everyday I guess.

honestly the thing that annoys me the most is tony's ability to break the inertia of this forum and get members talking about the pros and cons of all things tony for hours and hours and paragraphs upon paragraphs for pages and pages.

THAT'S LIKE MY DREAM except we're all playing wheel of fortune in our underwear and then all of a sudden we're with the cast of gossip girl at the masked ball episode.

in the threads all about me i'm lucky if i can get people to string together a handful of three word replies and a lazy "lol" or two.

Suggestions

1. Put GCL on ignore

2. If anybody else's posts make you angry, put them on ignore.

3. Don't post that you are putting someone on ignore, or that you have ignored somebody. Just do it and keep it to yourself.

4. Resist the temptation to read posts that you have blocked

5. Keep a list of your posts (you should be good at this.)

6. If you've recently said something, don't say it again.

7. No whining. If somebody makes fun of you, either put them on ignore, or laugh at the joke. But no complaining.

8. Change your avatar as an outward sign of inward change.

Suggestions

1. Put GCL on ignore

2. If anybody else's posts make you angry, put them on ignore.

3. Don't post that you are putting someone on ignore, or that you have ignored somebody. Just do it and keep it to yourself.

4. Resist the temptation to read posts that you have blocked

5. Keep a list of your posts (you should be good at this.)

6. If you've recently said something, don't say it again.

7. No whining. If somebody makes fun of you, either put them on ignore, or laugh at the joke. But no complaining.

8. Change your avatar as an outward sign of inward change.

Depending on what the comments are I would say that Tony has a right to confront and tell them about it. He should not just sit back and let people make fun of him and not do anything about it.

Once again this depends on the comment.

This Site is mainly a joy for Me, honestly. I came to this Forum because Sport and Sports Bidding are a Hobby and Passion of mine. I feel alot better now that I have heard some of You out. I agree, I need to improve more, I have improved since I first joined, but it doesn't help when certain members are constantly attacking You, who I won't name, as that would start an argument. I am passionate about my Country. I have no issues with other Countries etc. If I did, I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't have foreign Friends. As much as I love England, I do need to calm down. This Time, I will listen to the advice given. That's another thing I do need to improve on. I honestly don't intend to be annoying. With that Full Stop argument, I did say on the opening post of this Thread, that I hold my hands up and admit that I need to research more on certain things. But I never criticised the way it's said elsewhere. Surely, even You agree that someone calling Me a "Close Minded Dimwit" is out of order. Also, I am working very hard on trying to improve my Mental Health Issues, but it's easier said then done. If I could get rid of my issues, I would, but I can't. Also, I don't dislike GCL, I just find some of his predictions unrealistic, but You lot might think the same about mine. I will stop with the arguments with GCL. He knows my opinion, I know his. I will stop the arguing now. Like I said, I am trying believe it or not, I have improved since I first joined, but I still need to improve more.

Thank You.

1 last thing I'll say..

This is not the first time we've seen you post "I know I've done wrong and I need to improve." It's not the first time you've said "this time, I will listen." And yet we keep winding up in this same cycle. I've said it before.. most of us here are willing to forgive you for your past transgressions IF you can in fact stop making the same mistakes. But if you continue to make the same types of posts and comments that you know are objectionable to others, we're going to end right back up here again. I know you don't want that any more than the rest of us do.

The heavy criticism isn't merely due to the fact that you suffer OCD and tourettes, Tony. Leave it like that and start reflecting upon yourself. Try to get past that OCD barrier and start thinking why, what, and how our prospective is. I know we aren't the most understanding people, and I admit that includes me, but you need to heavily play a roll in this too. Sometimes I can't help but correct grammar, but does that make me a grammar Nazi? If someone's writing is extremely horrid and I try helping (granted it may be harsh) is it still considered being a grammar Nazi? Having Dyslexia doesn't excuse you from having ridiculous, "imaginative" predictions. Yes, you are complaining, but not all roads lead to disability bullying, Tony. Forums like these aren't usually a place for support (there are on rare occasions, though) and the place is really *suppose* to be a big contribution. Contribution is the main thing (and maybe sideline arguments?), not support, BUT there needs to have some sort of humane vibe here. If you make a mistake (even if you have no mental disability) people are usually more harsh than supportive, especially on this little place called the 'internet'. We will start supporting when/if we see some positive change.

I root for you to have more will power over your compulsive thoughts/actions (to share your predictions[?])(if that is how that works :/)

Ok lets put this out there.

Tony, you ain't the only one here that has issues in the head. Some of us don't bandy them about like they are fashionable. I was absolutely horrid as a poster when I first started. To the point where I left for a couple of months and rejoined under this account. Things got better because of wonderful people like Rols, CAF, Kendrega and puppy. Even krow has been helpful (to an extent). Mind you he still things I am a walking wikipedia and in some respects isn't entirely wrong in so far has I tend to have knowledge without context.

Key difference between you and I is that I took what others said and tried to use it constructively to be a better poster. I actually would say that the advice and guidance from Rols in particular had real world benefits in university for me. You don't listen, you are not constructive to discussion and you use your disabilities as a crutch. You point to everyone else as the problem instead of looking at yourself and seeing something that can be improved and bettered. You show no signs of being able to develop and mature. No ability to self-identify, or show empathy to others. Yet you expect understanding and acceptance when you show none.

I can personally identify and understand some of the difficulties you are having, but you need to show the maturity to learn and develop. I remember completely snapping on someone here once about how I posted. I put out there that writing and grammar are things I have struggled with due to learning issues. With that, I also tried to find ways to improve and be a better contributor to this forum. I am not completely there yet. But I still understand that the only thing in the world I can change is myself. I have to strive to be better, to deal with my issues in a more competent way and to overcome obstacles and distractions. That growth only comes with self-reflection.

Look at yourself, talk to people you trust and find ways to be better. Instead of just spotting off that you have issues and need understanding. Guess what, we all have issues. Everyone could use a little more understanding and support. Show that you are trying to be better, trying to improve and that understanding will come. Plant yourself in the ground and don't budge and you'll get treated like an unwanted weed.

maybe is not about mental health maybe is actually about attitude because honestly what happens to you here reminds me about myself in reality ( go and pm me if you wondered why... my inbox is empty...) here i'm been told to hold my emotions no matter what happened to you especially here in the internet with strangers everywhere i'm been here since 2012 and i'm have less post compared to you here... why? because i hold my emotions including to speaking extremely without thinking the consequences i'm only posting here if i think it's really important... i think speaking your considerations here is make sense but it's more important to look what happened think it in your mind first rather than just shout it out without any point and sense so please start controlling your emotions and trust me the forum will show you some respect i mean seriously it's you who can do it i mean it's only you who can change what the forum thinks about you and i mean it really is!!!!!

Depending on what the comments are I would say that Tony has a right to confront and tell them about it. He should not just sit back and let people make fun of him and not do anything about it.

Of course he has a right to confront people. I'm just saying it is better not to. Doesn't do a bit of good.

I will take this advice all on board.

I'm glad it's sorted and I have heard You all out. Like I said before, I don't want special treatment and I'm not trying to use my issues as an excuse. Just a bit of understanding and support goes a long way.

I will take this advice all on board.

I'm glad it's sorted and I have heard You all out. Like I said before, I don't want special treatment and I'm not trying to use my issues as an excuse. Just a bit of understanding and support goes a long way.

Seems like we've been down this road before, Tony. Multiple times. Good to hear that you have listened to what everyone has had to say. That's the easy part, though. Now you have to demonstrate through your actions that you have learned from your mistakes. Or else we're going to end up right back here. Use this opportunity to better yourself and I'm confident the community here will give you another shot, but it's up to you to earn that respect.

Why is this thread even here again? Tony - the majority will not changed for you. Adapt or perish. The internet has a lot of good willed people but they are vastly, vastly outnumbered by those who are never going to consider your disabilities prior to going about their online lives. I do not need to hear about your OCD, learning disabilities and tourettes. I honestly do not care. And I will NOT apologise for that.

You need to read the way a thread flows. You need to consider an appropriate response. You need to think before you hit post. You need to man up and face the consequences if your viewpoint is derided. I have had tons of arguments on here and have also learned a lot. I have earned the respect of many and I am sure there are a few who cannot stand me or the sight of Pikachu popping up in threads. Fair call to them. And tough shitt either way. You are asking for special treatment and have no grounds to be doing so.

Tony - the majority will not changed for you.

with a bit of internet searching:

406417.png

But y'know OCD and such. (I still don't understand how his list of host 'predictions' gives Tony temporary relief to his compulsive-though/paranoia [which I also don't understand what his compulsive thought is])

You need to read the way a thread flows. You need to consider an appropriate response. You need to think before you hit post. You need to man up and face the consequences if your viewpoint is derided. I have had tons of arguments on here and have also learned a lot.

i have never done any of that and i'm the most popular poster on gamesbids.

Archived