Bid Books Needed

MissEurasia

Hi Everyone!

I just signed up to this website and I am really happy because there is actually a world that is interesting in not only watching the Olympics, but talking about the bids. Studying bids have been a hobby of mine, I've been called wierd by my friends when I'm asked about my hobbies, but I don't care. Anyways, I see that some people here are very generous and give download links on Bid Books. I love reading Bid Books and the problem I've only read 2, I hope anyone generous will give me download links to the following Bid Books:

Toronto 2008

Paris 2008

Istanbul 2008

Leipzig 2012

Milan 2000

Eygpt 2010

Libya/Tunisia 2010

Morocco 2010

If links are given, then thank you to those who do give them.

Sorry for spellings or grammar mistakes, I'm typing from my tablet.

Also would love Quebec 2002, Manchester 2000, Salzburg 2010, Anchorage 92 or 94 (Don't matter which one) and Jaca 98 Sorry if I'm requesting too much, but I really want to read these books and see what went wrong with the bids if some are not found then it is fine!

I've already checked in that one and managed to get London 2012, Sochi 2014 and Vancouver 2010, there was also another thread called "The Bid Library: Now Open!" But that website has been taken down, another thread called "Bid Book Downloads!" Had links Toronto, Istanbul, Beijing 2008 and Eygpt 2010 but they don't work.

It came with a digital version of the olympic bid book but my laptop doesn't have a CD/DVD drive.

Sorry guys :ph34r:

I have one...you could send me the disc and I could upload it here then ship it back over to Brisbane. If that's too much, depending on you PC type you can call or go online to the brands site and you can buy one that will swap out with your extra battery. I have a Fujitsu Lifebook and the side/backup charger can be swapped out.

No idea how to get it on here though.

You can email me the files if you want. I guess I would have to PM you my address.

Here come the bid books -

Anchorage 1994 - http://issuu.com/thatsnotmypuppy/docs/anchorage1994/0 - this is the venue guide book. The entire bid book set also included a 64 page questionnaire and a 64 page media facility guide. I only have the venue guide. I do not have anything from the 1992 bid.

Jaca 2002 - http://issuu.com/thatsnotmypuppy/docs/jaca2002/0 - this is Volume 2 only - all the venue plan info. These books were never online - so this is a scanned copy. I do not have anything from the 1998 bid.

To download you just scroll down and click share and download. More coming soon...