Incheon 2014 Asian Games Sweepstakes.

Let's carry on with Sweepstakes. This is the Incheon 2014 Sweepstakes Hosted by Me, Tony Edwards (Tony E Loves Architecture). If You could post if You want to participate and I will do a random draw to decide which Member has which Country for the Asian Games. Depending on how many join these Sweepstakes, I will then decide the Countries that will participate, which will be decided by the 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou, China Medal Table. So if 10 Members decide to participate, then the Top 10 Countries from the Medal Table of Guangzhou 2010 will be put into the Draw. I will let You all decide if it's fair if I participate. If You don't, then I will only be the Host of these Sweepstakes. So if only 5 Members participate, then China, South Korea, Japan, Iran and Kazakhstan will be in the Draw etc.

Let's carry on with Sweepstakes. This is the Incheon 2014 Sweepstakes Hosted by Me, Tony Edwards (Tony E Loves Architecture). If You could post if You want to participate and I will do a random draw to decide which Member has which Country for the Asian Games. Depending on how many join these Sweepstakes, I will then decide the Countries that will participate, which will be decided by the 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou, China Medal Table. So if 10 Members decide to participate, then the Top 10 Countries from the Medal Table of Guangzhou 2010 will be put into the Draw. I will let You all decide if it's fair if I participate. If You don't, then I will only be the Host of these Sweepstakes. So if only 5 Members participate, then China, South Korea, Japan, Iran and Kazakhstan will be in the Draw etc.

LET ME IN!!!

Zigzag is Officially in the Draw for the Incheon 2014 Asian Games Sweepstakes. I'm also in the Draw, if that's ok with You all? 43 Spaces left. 45 Countries are participating. Of course, I don't expect 45 Members to participate, but it would be good if some of You participated. It's fun and it's a sweepstakes!

Me, Zigzag, MissEurasia, WooHooItsMe83, Khaled and Markun are all in the Sweepstakes Draw. Are You also in Baron? Also, everybody else, feel Free to join in, it's not too late. 6 Members are in the Draw. 39 Places remain.

Any Deadline for the Sweepstakes Tony??? Or Should I Takeover the Sweepstakes???

No Thanks, I'm still the Host.

The deadline for Sweepstakes is 19:00 England Time Tonight. Announce Your intentions to participate and the Draw will be done tonight.

Ok. I have made the Random Draw. 5 Members announced their participation.

(In no particular order):

- Markun.

- MissEurasia.

- Zigzag.

- Woohooitsme83.

- Khaled.

These were the results of the Random Draw:

Tony E Loves Architecture: China.

Markun = South Korea.

Khaled = Japan.

MissEurasia = Iran.

Zigzag = Kazakhstan.

Woohooitsme83 = India.

(Just to note: Members can still join the Sweepstakes up until the Opening Ceremony of the Incheon 2014 Asian Games): Good Luck All!

It was a completely Random Draw, I was just lucky I got China before anyone questions my Draw. Good Luck All!

I will join in honor of Girls Generation.(and know)....who should have been performing at the closing!

You have been drawn with Uzbekistan.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats, you actually won something in life.

What is the Point of trying to ruin this Thread with an insult. Not that I have to prove anything to You, but I have Won things in Life.

What is the Point of trying to ruin this Thread with an insult. Not that I have to prove anything to You, but I have Won things in Life.

Lol, of course. Right after you ruined it with your snide comment. No sh*t you're winning. You drew China. They have like 400 more medals than the next team. No need to post about it.

Archived