Opening Ceremony Nanjing 2014 YOG

Anyway, I've just got bored watching another Chinese OC. Compare to Glasgow 2014 (that I was so amused and delighted watching that OC) Nanjing was too predictable. I'm even disappointed because they didn't sing the Olympic Anthem in Chinese (something we couldn't see in 2008 either).

From Singapore 2010 to Tokyo 2020, I'll be please to see Oslo hosting in 2022 instead of Beijing.

Hmmm... Nagano was BORING -- both the ceremonies and the Handover segment. I don't see why it should suddenly change. It's that Shinto thing. They do things and ceremonies in a very serene, unmuddled pace. And Japan and Korea have never used western companies for their ceremonies. I don't see why that should change suddenly.

nagano's theme was nature peace blah blah and it was rural japan after all. I don't think anyone should have expected excitement.

I hope Tokyo has very cultural parts in a beijingy way with lost of big, amazing stuff but also have contemporary culture like london had.

nagano's theme was nature peace blah blah and it was rural japan after all. I don't think anyone should have expected excitement.

I hope Tokyo has very cultural parts in a beijingy way with lost of big, amazing stuff but also have contemporary culture like london had.

I see Tokyo Japan 2020 Opening Ceremony will be an mixture of Beijing 2008 and London 2012 it will be very interesting to see what PyeongChang South Korea 2018 does with there ceremonies.

Archived