Unique Logo Comp  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Logo do you want to win the comp?

Okay, Tony's run out of posts for the day. Here's the rules he sent me.

No Flame Wars.

If they submitted a Logo, they cannot Vote.

You cannot vote for Yourself.

If there is doubt about a Logo, PM Me.

Voting closes at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 14th August 2014.

On Friday 15th August 2014, I will announce the Candidate Logo's.

I dunno if he means entrants can't vote at all - rule 2 and 3 seem to contradict. He'll probably clarify this to me and I'll pass it on. Maybe entrants should hold off voting till he does.

No, he says entrants can't vote at all. Just passing that on.

Edited by Sir Rols
  • Like 1

The Executive Board (The GamesBids Forums Members) are deciding the Candidate Cities right now. The 3 Logo's with the most Votes will advance to the Candidate Logo Stage. If Logo's are tied, I will have the deciding Vote. Sir Rols will also have a deciding Vote. If me and his Votes are still tied, I will have the ultimate deciding Vote.

Under the Rules, Mr.Bernham's and Krow's Votes will not count, as they have both submitted a Logo (Krow is Olympicwetdreaming).

I hereby resign from a position that I didn't know was going to be foisted on me.

I didn't know anything about it. Really Tony, you ought to ask first. I don't wanna have any deciding vote. I don't particularly want to vote at all. I don't want any official role in this comp. I just set the poll up for you because you asked for assistance from a premium member. It would've been churlish to refuse you after helping out others.

Tony, I'm really annoyed by this. I don't want to be associated with this comp at all.

I never like the idea of an "executive committee" for a comp. let everyone have a say - power to the members!

Edited by Sir Rols

I hereby resign from a position that I didn't know was going to be foisted on me.

I didn't know anything about it. Really Tony, you ought to ask first. I don't wanna have any deciding vote. I don't particularly want to vote at all. I don't want any official role in this comp. I just set the poll up for you because you asked for assistance from a premium member. It would've been churlish to refuse you after helping out others.

Tony, I'm really annoyed by this. I don't want to be associated with this comp at all.

I never like the idea of an "executive committee" for a comp. let everyone have a say - power to the members!

I'm sorry. I do apologise for any upset. I appreciate Your help and You don't have to Vote. I will have the deciding Vote if Logo's are tied. Please do accept my Apology.

tony e is also krow and sir rols, who is also 1/3 of the thatsnotmypuppy tag team trio, and writes every fifth post from quakerfan (i mean umm athensfan) and was a heavy contributor to the programming of the auto-troll bot known as faster, so this whole thing is getting very confusing.

The Executive Board (The GamesBids Forums Members) are deciding the Candidate Cities right now. The 3 Logo's with the most Votes will advance to the Candidate Logo Stage. If Logo's are tied, I will have the deciding Vote. Sir Rols will also have a deciding Vote. If me and his Votes are still tied, I will have the ultimate deciding Vote.

Under the Rules, Mr.Bernham's and Krow's Votes will not count, as they have both submitted a Logo (Krow is Olympicwetdreaming).

So I can not vote for another logo? I voted for BR's submission.

The Final Votes (After some who aren't allowed to Vote, Voted).

A = 1.

B = 7.

C = 2.

D = 1.

E = 2.

I announce that B, C and E have made it into the Candidate Logo Stage. These 3 Logos can now add the Olympic Rings and the words 'Candidate City' onto their Logo.

The Final Votes (After some who aren't allowed to Vote, Voted).

A = 1.

B = 7.

C = 2.

D = 1.

E = 2.

I announce that B, C and E have made it into the Candidate Logo Stage. These 3 Logos can now add the Olympic Rings and the words 'Candidate City' onto their Logo.

Why do you need another stage Tony? Even with your tallying, there's still a clear winner with an absolute majority.