The 18th Asian Games Jakarta 2018

zigzag

18 minutes ago, eVANDOpriyanto said:

For those who wondering about the translation of this video, I have to say that is pretty much similar to my explanation in the previous post although the reporter claims that some part of the complex is now in bad shape which is true for example there is a leakage at Istora at..

AFF Club Futsal Championship 2015

Atap Senayan Bocor Laga Futsal Sempat Tertunda

Indonesia Open (Badminton) 2016

Hasil gambar untuk istora bocor

And even the SEA Games 2011 is experiencing this!!

Hasil gambar untuk istora bocor

Brand New ASIAN Games Jakarta-Palembang 2018 Identity 
by Feat Studio
Source: Grafismasakini.com
Maybe this is gonna be final, but it's not confirmed yet...

Feat Studio the designer for the identity of ASIAN Games Jakarta-Palembang 2018 share to us about the concept behind it.

Unity in Diversity
The Energy of Asia lies in the diversity of it’s culture, heritage, and legacy. When all these elements come together, they will be a major force to reckon in the world. The same principle applies to Indonesia, home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. Our Founding Fathers had envisioned a strong and united nation under the Bhinneka Tunggal Ika philosophy. That is why we decide to propose three different animals as the official game’s mascot. Bhin Bhin, a bird of paradise, who represents strategy wears a vest with Asmat pattern details from Papua. Atung, a Bawean deer, who represents speed wears a saroong with Jakarta’s batik tumpal pattern. And Ika, the one-horned rhino, wears Palembang’s traditional attire with flower pattern, she’s represents power.

Primary ID
AG2018_GMK_Primary_ID.jpg

Secondary ID
AG2018_GMK_Secondary_ID.jpg

Mascot
AG2018_Mascot_gmk_01.jpg

Web Design
AG2018_GMK_web_1.jpg

Smartphone Application
AG2018_GMK_UX_1.jpg

ID Card
AG2018_GMK_idcard_1.jpg

Book
AG2018_GMK_book_1.jpg

Poster
AG2018_gmk_Poster_1.jpg

Billboard
AG2018_GMK_billboard_1.jpg

AG2018_GMK_billboard_2.jpg

In My Opinion, the new typography is better than old one, it's clean, modern, fresh, plus the alredy upsize the font size for Host City, that it should be done... 
Maybe some advice, just hopefully keep the logo color like the old one. It's better than new one... But rest of them, great...

• Like 1

On 9/12/2016 at 4:58 PM, eVANDOpriyanto said:

Brand New ASIAN Games Jakarta-Palembang 2018 Identity 
by Feat Studio
Source: Grafismasakini.com
Maybe this is gonna be final, but it's not confirmed yet...

Feat Studio the designer for the identity of ASIAN Games Jakarta-Palembang 2018 share to us about the concept behind it.

Unity in Diversity
The Energy of Asia lies in the diversity of it’s culture, heritage, and legacy. When all these elements come together, they will be a major force to reckon in the world. The same principle applies to Indonesia, home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. Our Founding Fathers had envisioned a strong and united nation under the Bhinneka Tunggal Ika philosophy. That is why we decide to propose three different animals as the official game’s mascot. Bhin Bhin, a bird of paradise, who represents strategy wears a vest with Asmat pattern details from Papua. Atung, a Bawean deer, who represents speed wears a saroong with Jakarta’s batik tumpal pattern. And Ika, the one-horned rhino, wears Palembang’s traditional attire with flower pattern, she’s represents power.

Primary ID
AG2018_GMK_Primary_ID.jpg

Secondary ID
AG2018_GMK_Secondary_ID.jpg

Mascot
AG2018_Mascot_gmk_01.jpg

Web Design
AG2018_GMK_web_1.jpg

Smartphone Application
AG2018_GMK_UX_1.jpg

ID Card
AG2018_GMK_idcard_1.jpg

Book
AG2018_GMK_book_1.jpg

Poster
AG2018_gmk_Poster_1.jpg

Billboard
AG2018_GMK_billboard_1.jpg

AG2018_GMK_billboard_2.jpg

In My Opinion, the new typography is better than old one, it's clean, modern, fresh, plus the alredy upsize the font size for Host City, that it should be done... 
Maybe some advice, just hopefully keep the logo color like the old one. It's better than new one... But rest of them, great...

The new logo typography and the branding colors looks pretty much like the new Premier League identity for me..

Hasil gambar untuk premier league identity

Like the logo and the mascots are very Vancouver-ish but I think they're cute. I'm glad the update uses a better Typography though its true it looks somewhat similar (if not the same one) to the one used in the new Premier League look. 

While I appreciate Indonesians want to preserve their stadium because of its history, I'm worried if the roof will be strong enough for the ceremonies. 

Palembang: Road to Asian Games 2018

Jakabaring Athlete Village
Photo by sadam

source: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=135407563#post135407563

IMG_20160915_WA0027.jpg

Jakabaring Lake Expansion
source: http://www.antarasumsel.com/foto/3063/perluasan-danau-ski-air-jakabaring

20160916Perluasan-Danau-Ski-Air-Untuk-As

20160916Perluasan-Danau-Ski-Air-Untuk-As

source: http://www.antarasumsel.com/foto/3063/perluasan-danau-ski-air-jakabaring[/QUOTE]

Sinarmas Bowling Center Jakabaring
Photo by Edo

source: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=135425335#post135425335

IMG_20160917_WA0039.jpg

IMG_20160917_WA0040.jpg

IMG_20160917_WA0041.jpg[/QUOTE]

kontingen-sumsel_20160918_001544.jpg

official-tim-pon-sumsel_20160918_001528.jpg

Team South Sumatra outfit at the Opening Ceremony of Pekan Olahraga Nasional (National Sport Week), a multi-sport event held every four years in Indonesia and participated by all provinces of Indonesia.

• Like 1

I guess so, I heard from INASGOC, next year, the will have a big plan for Marketing & Promotion...

Btw,

Bridge added to 2018 Asian Games programme but skateboarding and surfing set to miss out

Surfing and skateboarding are set to be left off the Jakarta and Palambang 2018 Asian Games programme despite their recently gained Olympic status - but cricket and bridge are set to feature.

Indonesian organisers were warned by the Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) that they can afford no more delays with less than two years to go before the Games are due to begin.

A total of 39 full medal sports were proposed during a presentation given here at today's OCA Executive Committee meeting. This includes the 28 permanent Olympic sports plus three of those added to the Tokyo 2020 programme last month, baseball and softball, karate and sport climbing. Eight non-Olympic sports have also been planned, including bowling, cricket, kabaddi and martial arts - consisting of pencat silat, tanding, wushu, kurash, ju jitsu and sambo - sepak takraw. Squash, bridge and jet ski and paragliding, listed as mechanical sports, complete the programme.

But skateboarding and surfing are not currently envisaged due to the lack of an appropriate venue. There is no obvious surfing venue in either of the co-cities - and organisers are reluctant to utilise an alternative location such as Bali. OCA director general Husain Al-Musallam claimed today that, while it would be good to use the event as a test event for Tokyo 2020, organisers are not under any obligation to add either sport.