The Sepp Blatter Plate 2014 Final Poll

The Sepp Blatter Plate 2014 Poll  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What was in your point of view the most awful/ridiculous/incompetent/just plain nuts aspect of the World Cup 2014?

• Brazilian team - the historic Germany vs. Brazil semi final
    • Krow - He has to win everything these days..

the brazilian team doesn't deserve to win ANYTHING.

still, it's pretty cool to be down to the final two in a competition to determine "the most awful/ridiculous/incompetent/just plain nuts aspect" of the world cup of a sport i don't even particularly care for all that much. i can live with those descriptors.

i do not recognize the legitimacy of the brazilian team's entry, so i have declared personal victory in this poll. another win for me!

Sorry, you have been defeated by landslide in this poll. Don't try to pretend anything denying it...

Just look at your supporters...

10505508_1513336115547772_45645175555544

Even Argentines are mocking your fiasco on the poll...

10532915_1513337535547630_50964675258244

;)

that decision is autocratic and highly suspect. i consider this determination to be arbitrary and ill-informed and i challenge it 100 percent.

i reject that decision, and formally demand an appeal.

Oh wow xD

I thought the obvious name changes were due to the CWG sweep, but a closer look at the others include some profanity lol

Thought they looked different somehow

Shall we have another poll to decide the judge of the GamesBids court? Or will there be another poll to solve a conflict on another poll? :P

The Sepp Blatter Plate 2014 winner is the Brazilian team, due its defeat in the semi-final vs. Germany with 1:7...

The total official winner is krow, due the very Sepp Blatter way of trying to win an election - the votes of the fake-members: Fatter, Sir Jelly Rolls, Thatsnotmypussy, LonelyELovesArchitecture, Barren-Pee-Share-IV,Scatguy, Citius Altius Fornicatus, Oface98, KimJongIl, Kim Jong Un and Pontifex Maximus Emeritus are not taken into account....

The Sepp Blatter Plate 2014 winner is the Brazilian team, due its defeat in the semi-final vs. Germany with 1:7...

The total official winner is krow, due the very Sepp Blatter way of trying to win an election - the votes of the fake-members: Fatter, Sir Jelly Rolls, Thatsnotmypussy, LonelyELovesArchitecture, Barren-Pee-Share-IV,Scatguy, Citius Altius Fornicatus, Oface98, KimJongIl, Kim Jong Un and Pontifex Maximus Emeritus are not taken into account....

What a landslide defeat for Krow....

Finally Brazil won something in sports in 2014!

Celebrations in Rio...

foto1.jpg

Archived