The Sepp Blatter Plate 2014 Poll

The Sepp Blatter Plate 2014 Poll  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What was in your point of view the most awful/ridiculous/incompetent/just plain nuts aspect of the World Cup 2014?

• Sepp Blatter - FIFA President: "We shall wonder if one day our game is played on another planet? Why not? Then we will have not only a World Cup we will have inter-planetary competitions"
    • John Dramani Mahama - for sending a cash plane over to Brazil to keep his team playing.
    • Rename the Golden Ball Award - It's clearly something winner didn't want to receive.
    • Brazilian team - the historic Germany vs. Brazil semi final
    • Spanish team - "Adios Spana"
    • Luiz Suárez - He deserves a bite of this award, at least.
    • Lionel Messi - for showing that he doesn't want to have the Golden Ball Trophy
    • The referees - for their wrong decisions, especially the blindness towards many rough fouls,
    • FIFA - trying to convey a squeaky clean image of the World Cup, although it's one of the dirtiest and most rotten organisations itself.
    • Uncritical media - which ignore social problems of the host during the World Cup
    • Krow - He has to win everything these days..
    • Columbia - the 'undeserved" winner of the Fair Play Award of FIFA
    • The World Cup Dream Team - without the "best" world cup player
    • Ridiculous costumes of the fans

The most talked about match by far - and the one that will go down in the history books whenever people talk about Brazil 2014 - was played five days before the final itself. For that reason, Scholari's Schoolboys get my vote.

yes, vote for me and we will celebrate MY victory together.

except by that i mean i'll do the celebrating. i mean, i would never celebrate with you bleh don't you have like a hot cousin or something? i'd celebrate with him.

-i would vote krow but the entire country of Brazil worked so hard for this unforgetable moment

-it really is hard to imagine a more historic implosion than krow however somehow Brazil got there

12 billion Congratulation to the Brazilian team!

metro-600x760.jpg

Archived