my time at the XXth Commonwealth Games

Hi guys

Have been home now for five days and its four days until the games kick off here in Glasgow so I thought I would start a blog. So stay tuned for my thoughts and experiences during the games ☺

• Like 4

Hi guys

Have been home now for five days and its four days until the games kick off here in Glasgow so I thought I would start a blog. So stay tuned for my thoughts and experiences during the games ☺

:) Dang...I reckon you still shoulda taken that country rep job...still, family first! Look foward to your blog.

Day one Monday 2 days until opening ceremony

Today I travelled the 40 minute train. Journey to Glasgow from my home town. The city is now very. Usy and there are banners flags and street decorations everywhere. There are also volunteers and officials all over the city.

My first stop was George square where the official superstore is located. I purchases a team Scotland T-shirt and atr my lunch in the sun in the square. The weather is hot and sunny ATM. There was a protest happening at the Glasgow logo sculpture by srilanka war crimes group.

On the train home e everyone was talking about the games.

• Like 1