Breaking News : Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in Ukraine

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-sounds like the BUK system is so complicated that it may have required Russian personnel to assist in the targeting, attack an destruction of the civilian 777 aircraft.

Or maybe the Russians trained them in how to launch but not in how to identify targets.

<_< Oh great....

Now the chatter out there in the conspiracy world is that Russian Zionists working with Mossad are involved so as to distract the world away from Israel's invasion of Gaza happening simultaneously.... :ph34r:

I doubt the FIFA World Cup will be moved from Russia in 2018 Vladimir Putin pretty much control world sports now apart from the Commonwealth Games. Sepp Blatter and Putin seems to be great friends and looks like it going to happen if he is re-elected as the President of FIFA in next year election. It could be back in Brazil in 2018 if he is not re-elected. RIP to the victims.

I doubt the FIFA World Cup will be moved from Russia in 2018 Vladimir Putin pretty much control world sports now apart from the Commonwealth Games. Sepp Blatter and Putin seems to be great friends and looks like it going to happen if he is re-elected as the President of FIFA in next year election. It could be back in Brazil in 2018 if he is not re-elected. RIP to the victims.

Random...

...and no, the 2018 WC is staying where it is. For now...

<_< Oh great....

Now the chatter out there in the conspiracy world is that Russian Zionists working with Mossad are involved so as to distract the world away from Israel's invasion of Gaza happening simultaneously.... :ph34r:

Whatever....

In this case the simplest explanation seems by far the most likely. The fact the leader of the Donetsk seperatists bragged about taking down a plane online then deleteed the post when he realised it was a passenger jet is pretty telling as well.

Whatever....In this case the simplest explanation seems by far the most likely. The fact the leader of the Donetsk seperatists bragged about taking down a plane online then deleteed the post when he realised it was a passenger jet is pretty telling as well.

I had a wee chuckle, if you could call it that in these tense times, somehow it all ends up Israel's fault somewhere. :(

Not to take this off topic, but it was barely a few hours after this happened that the ground assualt started. I don't buy into sick conspiracy theories about this being a Zionist plot, but I do think the timing of the ground offensive is opportunistic in the extreme.

Not to take this off topic, but it was barely a few hours after this happened that the ground assualt started. I don't buy into sick conspiracy theories about this being a Zionist plot, but I do think the timing of the ground offensive is opportunistic in the extreme.

They were going in anyway, Netanyahu would just relieved the whole world media wouldn't be entirely focused on Gaza.

One Australian woman now holds the tragic distinction of not just losing a brother and sister-in-law from the disappeared Malaysian Airlines flight 370 but now a stepdaughter and stepson coming back to Melbourne from a month-long vacation in this one :(

http://www.newser.com/story/191137/woman-loses-family-in-both-malaysia-flights.html

Where's the black box?

A Downing Street spokesperson made a statement on the Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 disaster.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/government-statement-on-the-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh17

....While it is too early to be categoric about the cause of the disaster, the growing weight of evidence suggests that MH17 was shot down by a surface to air missile and that this was fired from near Torez, in territory controlled by the separatists. This is backed up by claims made by separatist leaders on social media, and later removed, to have shot down an aircraft that they thought belonged to the Ukrainian military. On this basis we assess that, without compelling information to the contrary, it is increasingly likely that MH17 was shot down by a separatist missile.

The fact the leader of the Donetsk seperatists bragged about taking down a plane online then deleteed the post when he realised it was a passenger jet is pretty telling as well.

He just said that the Malaysian airplane was actually a "medical transport" full of dead bodies. The carpses were found on the ground without blood stains, witnesses told that there was "huge rotten body stench"

I have no words to comment that nonsense...

Watching Russian news channels really can give you a picture how brain-washed most of Russian citizens are. Sadly, this kind of propaganda influences many people around the world. Looks like Brits finally opened their eyes (well, at least their media did), but seeing Brazilians, Argentinians, Italians, Spaniards (Serbians, but it is obvious) internet users backing-up Putin's version is just sad.

The Ukrainians claim to have it and say they will hand it to Russia.

Source? Pro-Russian separatist (they aren't Ukrainians, they are Russian-paid mercenaries) have it and said they would hand it to Russia. But Russian's MAK doesn't want it (according to Lawrov at least, he is a total liar, so who knows).

And already knowing Polish experience with that institution after 2010 Polish president plane crash near Smolensk, I highly recommend not to handle anything, any shred of evidence, to MAK.

The Malaysian plane crash site is probably already cleaned of any evidence anyway, valuables belonging to the casualties were stolen, and airplane parts were taken by the locals and sold in the nearest scrap purchase point.

I really hope that those nearly 300 people's lives won't be forgotten and someone will do something with those pro-Russian bastards intimidating and killing people in Eastern Ukraine.

Source? Pro-Russian separatist (they aren't Ukrainians, they are Russian-paid mercenaries) have it and said they would hand it to Russia. But Russian's MAK doesn't want it (according to Lawrov at least, he is a total liar, so who knows).

Then that would make a lot more sense. Sorry. My mistake.

Aah, ok then :)

That's really an insult to peasants.

It's looking less and less likely, as these subhumans take the wreckage away in skips to hide the evidence, we'll ever be able see a proper investigation take place. Putin really needs to think about who he's supporting and why or Russia's going to become a pariah state.

The Pro Russian Rebels are lying sacks of crap.

They say that they had nothing to do with it. So why are they not allowing foreign access to the site?

Because they had something to do with it.

Lying sacks of **** - as well as having about the amount of brain matter as ****.

Archived