Unique Logo Competition for the 2024 Summer Olympics and Paralympics Bidding.

Ok, if it upsets You that much, Rols can post a Poll if he wants and then everybody's Votes can count on who's Logo's advance to the next Stage. Now will You participate Ofan97?

Official Entries who may start Designing their Bid Logo within the Rules:

Woohooitsme83 = Los Angeles, United States Of America 2024.

Anthony = Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2024.

Aismanggo = Chicago, United States Of America 2024.

Griff = Budapest, Hungary 2024.

Mr.Bernham = Toronto, Canada 2024.

Ofan97, You told me via PM that You will participate. Which City (That hasn't already been taken) will You do a Bid Logo for? Also, more entries are also welcome.

Official Entries who may start Designing their Bid Logo within the Rules:

Woohooitsme83 = Los Angeles, United States Of America 2024.

Anthony = Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2024.

Aismanggo = Chicago, United States Of America 2024.

Griff = Budapest, Hungary 2024.

Mr.Bernham = Toronto, Canada 2024.

Ofan97, You told me via PM that You will participate. Which City (That hasn't already been taken) will You do a Bid Logo for? Also, more entries are also welcome.

Fucking, Austria

• Like 1

Tony! Why is my Tulsa logo not included. I worked really hard on it and it's my final submission! If you say that it is not eligible then **** you and your British arse and this fucked up comp.

Sorry for the language...I am very mad.

216.jpg

Tony! Why is my Tulsa logo not included. I worked really hard on it and it's my final submission! If you say that it is not eligible then **** you and your British arse and this fucked up comp.

Sorry for the language...I am very mad.

216.jpg

Calm down.

You can Bid with Tulsa.

eSy5X62.png

--------------------

http://youtu.be/dTyBvdmQxdk

My video editing's a bit rusty >.<

--------------------

Bare Logo (with slogan): http://i.imgur.com/63ogchM.png

Bare Logo (no slogan): http://i.imgur.com/HqMNOEb.png

"the new color of concrete?" Ultra-unappealing. What does that even mean?

It's also very weird to see an LA video with no human beings, no ocean or beach, no sports. Just a lot of downtown. Did I say a lot of downtown. I meant a LOT of downtown.

It's true that the 2024 is totally illegible.

"the new color of concrete?" Ultra-unappealing. What does that even mean?

It's also very weird to see an LA video with no human beings, no ocean or beach, no sports. Just a lot of downtown. Did I say a lot of downtown. I meant a LOT of downtown.

It's true that the 2024 is totally illegible.

What do you think a colorful logo and the slogan together suggest?

Some comments mentioned how a cement/industrial city (which is kinda true) wouldn't exactly be a good place for an Olympic Games. But with projects such as the river revitalization, metro expansion, historic core redevelopment, etc, it shows that, as LA may still be industrial and "concrete", changes are still happening. Changes that are turning gray to green (LA River), shrinking carbon footprint (Metro expansion/modernization), and creating/enforcing new/old culture/art. I guess I was trying to emphasis the literal form of the 'cement' thing by emphasizing on downtown. I suppose adding beaches could've represented the "green" aspect. (And sports is an obvious one) It just never crossed my mind, plus it was kinda too late to add it when I realized it. Emphasis on Legacy I suppose :unsure: but meh. It's only the applicant logo (even though it says candidate on the logo [an obvious mess up]). I colored the 2024 like that on purpose, to make it blend in. I don't know why (something related to one of the changes mentioned above, maybe?)...

Is there some rule that the year has to be distinctly visible?

What do you think a colorful logo and the slogan together suggest?

Some comments mentioned how a cement/industrial city (which is kinda true) wouldn't exactly be a good place for an Olympic Games. But with projects such as the river revitalization, metro expansion, historic core redevelopment, etc, it shows that, as LA may still be industrial and "concrete", changes are still happening. Changes that are turning gray to green (LA River), shrinking carbon footprint (Metro expansion/modernization), and creating/enforcing new/old culture/art. I guess I was trying to emphasis the literal form of the 'cement' thing by emphasizing on downtown. I suppose adding beaches could've represented the "green" aspect. (And sports is an obvious one) It just never crossed my mind, plus it was kinda too late to add it when I realized it. Emphasis on Legacy I suppose :unsure: but meh. It's only the applicant logo (even though it says candidate on the logo [an obvious mess up]). I colored the 2024 like that on purpose, to make it blend in. I don't know why (something related to one of the changes mentioned above, maybe?)...

Is there some rule that the year has to be distinctly visible?

I think the problem is that you can not see the 2024...maybe make it white or a more vibrant and noticeable color?

LA is not a city I'd identify as a cement centric city unless you are talking freeways which is only a small ribbon of the language of LA architecture.....your talking Toronto more than LA.

One of LAs unique qualities is it's vast mixture of different architectural styles and material and due to it's economic power, mild dry climate and overall diversity, there are always NEW quality projects on the largest scale and using the most artistic and cutting edge technology and materials. and there always have been projects in every era at the highest level of quality, so you truly have a vast metropolis of stunning variation that speaks the language of every architectural movement at it's zenith.

RecentHatefulBrontosaurus.gif

I request that all credit for this logo (including the credit for winning) goes to the great and marvelous Krow. As his loyal subject, I feel that he must expand beyond sweepstakes winning and enter the logo competition as a champion. #GoKrow #AntarcticaCity2024 #Krowtopia4ever #LONGLIVEKROW

P.S. The changes portions of the word 'Antarctica' become the number '2024'. Aren't I.. I mean.. Krow so creative?

*changed

P.P.S. I also wish that Krow take credit for Sir Bernham's (mr bernaham's) request for someone to do Antarctica. (Unless Krow wishes he doesn't, then in that case I shall take credit. Or if the great leader does not wish outsider views to perceive his subjects to be 'nice', then Faster shall take credit [JK. Faster never gets any credit. He don't deserve it])

:P