Unique Logo Competition for the 2024 Summer Olympics and Paralympics Bidding.

This is the Next Competition. A Unique Logo Competition.

Step 1:

Can Everybody give me there choice in what Host City they want to do a Logo for?

The first to post there City will get that specific City.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, You have to Design a Bid Logo for a 2024 Bid. Tokyo won't Bid seeing as though they have the 2020 Summer Olympics and Paralympics. @Intoronto, You can do a Bid Logo for Bujumbura if You want.

@Woohooitsme83 = Los Angeles 2024.

@Anthony = Dubai 2024.

@Ofan97 = Wichita, Kansas 2024.

@BR2028 = Tulsa 2024?

So, everybody who has declared a valid Bid City can start Designing their BID Logo.

Although this little contest seems silly, I will go with Donetsk. Or is that inappropriate (no disrespect to all parties, especially those that died on MH-17)?

Yep, it angers their relatives

Changed my mind. I'm going to do Fucking, Austria

Don't expect a welcoming from the moderators

Deadline for submissions of Your chosen Bidding City is Friday 01st August 2014 at 23:59 GMT.

Your chosen City has to be a realistic Bidding City or a 'Main City'.

As it stands:

Griff = Budapest, Hungary.

Woohooitsme83 = Los Angeles, United States Of America.

Anthony = Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Wait, what do you mean by the emphasis of "bid" logo? Do we make a bid logo, shortlist the top few, make another logo, and one final official logo if you win the bid process?

Right. This is how it will work.

Depending on how many Bid Logos are Posted, I will myself select the number of 'Candidate Bid Logo's'. Then, after I select these, maybe Rols could start a Poll, where everybody can Vote on their Favourite, including me. I will participate in the Voting. If the Votes are tied, my Vote will be the deciding Vote. How it works:

1 Logo Submitted = Winner.

2 Logo's Submitted = 2 Candidate Bids.

3 Logo's Submitted = 3 Candidate Bids.

4 Logo's Submitted = 2 Candidate Bids.

5 Logo's Submitted = 3 Candidate Bids.

6 Logo's Submitted = 3 Candidate Bids.

7 Logo's Submitted = 4 Candidate Bids.

8 Logo's Submitted = 4 Candidate Bids.

9 Logo's Submitted = 5 Candidate Bids.

10 Logo's Submitted = 5 Candidate Bids.

And so on.

I will choose which Logo's make it through to the 'Candidate Stage'. For Your initial Bid Logo, You cannot include the Olympic Rings. Only if I select Your Logo for the Candidate Stage, then You will be allowed to include the Olympic Rings in Your Logo. If it's ok with Rols, could You then after I select these Logo's, start a Poll Please? I will PM You about it when the Time comes.

Rules:

You Cannot Vote for Your own Logo.

You Cannot participate in the Vote if You are participating in the Competition.

No Flame Wars. You can only Post Your Logo and others may Post which One they Voted for and why. No arguing. If You have an issue with somebody's Logo, PM Me.

All Applicant Bid Logo's must be submitted by Friday 01st August 2014 at 23:59 GMT.

On Saturday 02nd August 2014, I will select the Candidate Bid Logo's and Post it on this Thread who made it into the next stage.

Then after I have posted that, I will then ask Sir Rols if he can Post a Poll.

Voting will be closed on Saturday 09th August 2014 at 23:59 GMT.

I will then announce which Logo was eliminated in the First Round of Voting and so on.

If 2 or more Logo's are tied, I will have the deciding Vote.

All Logo's must represent the City that it's for and must respect all the Rules. It must also be original. Again, if You have an issue with a Logo, PM Me, to prevent arguing.

Thank You and Have Fun.

Archived