3rd place Match - Who cares?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, Danny, but that sounded wholly different when you said that the Dutch should "just crush Brazilian players" and that "these players deserved to be remembered forever as the worst Brazilian squad ever". There was no mention that you direct your criticism only against Scolari.

Again, separate things.

"Sportsly" or technically speaking, they deserve to be remembered as the worst Brazilian squad, simply, because it is. This team played worse than 1990's one, the previous worst Brazilian squad. That's one thing.

Scolari was a good coach, after the mess he created tactically, yes, he is guilty for the most humiliating defeat of our history.

I have nothing to add apart of this.

Glad Netherlands is winning.

Brazil is a tactical mess.

Something unanimous, I guess.

Brazilian fans, try to be possitive: unless have been 2 gols in 25 minutes and not 5 :P .

Peruvians, try to be positive. The World Cup in Brazil was the NEAREST you guys reached since the 70s.

:rolleyes:

:P

;)

Just when you thought this Brazil couldn't do it worse. Mother of god.

I'm kinda glad though. After this huge slap in the face they better rethink and reorganize everything which has been wrong with football on this country on the following years.

Also the referee is another imbecile. That shouldn't had been a penalty kick and it should had been a red card. Overall this WC had the worst refereeing i've seen since Korea-Japan 2002.

they better rethink and reorganize everything which has been wrong with football on this country on the following years.

That's the pitch among us Brazilians

Thank you, NED!

Ned-flanders.jpg

Well, one goal to reach the record of goals in an World Cup.

The annoying commentator of TV Globo is crying... Now the fiasco is complete.

Well, only missing Argentina title tomorrow to get a perfect nightmare at home.

10 gols in one week. I miss Marta...

14 gols suffered in 7 matches... Worse participation of Brazil ever in an World Cup.

The worst squad we ever had.

Archived