The Final

Faster

Ikarus, Tatsh and LDOG mocked us all the World Cup...

Chants about Messi bringing the World Cup to Argentina... "Como se siente, Brasileño?" stuff...

I'm so happy Argentina lost again as much as LDOG loved the 7-1 Germany made to Brazil.

That's football, one day you smile, other day you cry...

If you are Argentine, you cry for 20 years straight, but never mind.

Please Dany don't be a queen drama, Ikarus and me did not put signatures as you have.

Please Dany don't be a queen drama, Ikarus and me did not put signatures as you have.

Brazil-Argentina football rivalry, you will never understand.

If you could read my facebook timeline, you'd think this signature is nothing...

http://www.ole.com.ar/mundial/argentina/vergonha_0_1174082883.html

Even Ole claims it's our turn to mock them...

Edited by DannyelBrazil

Fantastic tournament Brazil. One of the most enjoyable sporting events I can remember. :)

Germany has a great team individually and collectively. The fact they were missing Khedira tonight, had maybe their best offensive talent injured (Reus) before the WC and could still bring in Götze and Schürrle from the bench is telling of the depth of talent in the german squad. When they're playing as well as a team as they do with simultaneous movements, one touch passing and players in front of the ball it's almost impossible to defend against, even for Argentina who's played insanely well defensively this tourny. In the end it feels very right that Jogi Löw's able to take this generation to a well deserved title.

The final was very satisfying for a neutral, tense and entertaining from start to finish. Lots of talk about Messi and what he could've done or not tonight. He's had a good tournament and made a number of good plays in the final, but couldn't find his magic wand in the end. Can't imagine how it feels for Higuain though.

Too bad it's over already.

That's ridiculous, what Maracanazo?, we were underdogs for everyone.

lol poor Bra7il needs something, anything to cheer up.

hahahahaha, cry, LDOG!!!

We have 5 world titles, you have half of Italy... lol

ahahahaa

suarez.jpg

Argentina me diz como se sente

Ver de longe cinco estrelas a brilhar

Te juro, ainda que os anos passem

Você nunca vai me alcançar

Cinco Copas só eu tenho

E sem trapacear

'Mi papa' não se dopou para jogar

Uma coisa eu te digo

Para nunca se esquecer

O Pelé tem mais Copa que você

Sure, you provoked me all the World Cup. My turn, right?

And, no my signature is full of real facts you can't argue against.

Brazil won 10 tiles in the last 20 years. Argentina none

Pele scored 1,000 goals and Maradona is a drug addicted.

And finally, as Romario says: "Chupa Argentina".

;)

Oh, Ikarus, you mocked a lot. Our turn, baby!!! Just join the party or cry with the Argentines in Copacabana beach.

I was actually cheering for Germany, silly. ;)

So? you are still hijos nuestros for reasons I've already explained to you.

Plus, we proved we're facking strong today. You on the other side were pathetic and your future in football is looking really grim. Imagine if we had lost that shoot-out vs Holland, you would have had your asses raped like never before.

I only mocked the brazilian team because they deserved it and i'm not going to change my opinion this was the worst squad i've seen in years. I also wasn't cheering for Argentina. To be honest, I also dislike their arrogance a lot and Messi was a big dissapointment on this WC. He didn't deserved the Golden Ball. :angry:

I was actually cheering for Germany, silly. ;)

So, time to celebrate!!! Get some beer and let the party begin!

I only mocked the brazilian team because they deserved it

I'm mocking Argentines because they are here in Brazil singing for one month already a lot of stupid things, provoking... Not to mention they were so happy about our defeat to Germany. C'mon, it's only my turn to be happy about THEIR defeat to Germany.

Same rights.

So? you are still hijos nuestros for reasons I've already explained to you.

Plus, we proved we're facking strong today. You on the other side were pathetic and your future in football is looking really grim. Imagine if we had lost that shoot-out vs Holland, you would have had your asses raped like never before.

Sons??? hahahahahaha 5 times World Champions, baby... Win next 3 World Cup and come talk to me in 12 years...

Your national team don't win a pro competition since my childhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even those idiotic Superclasicos...

hahahahahahahaha

Mil gols! Mil gols! Mil gols! Mil gols!

Só Pelé! Só Pelé!

Maradona cheirador!

PS: Yeah, congrats for having one more victory than Brazil in the history... It worths more than 5 World Cup titles, yeah, yeah!!!

Edited by DannyelBrazil

aVOn7Gy_700b_v1.jpg

Whatever.... live in the past forever if you wish so, 1-7er.

Living in the past?

Tell me the last Pro Title Argentina won?

1993 Copa America when TV broadcast was as blurred as your vision on how great is the Argentine football Messi-depedant.

As far as I remember we won Confederations Cup last year...

BRAZIL: 1 year without wining a title

ARGENTINA: 21 years without winning a title

Who is living in the past?

ahahahahahaha

Decime que se siente, hermano?

This bickering is really unecessary.

Can't you try to get along, be friends, and agree that BOTH of your teams are a bunch of losers?

Good one. You also will never understand Bra-Arg rivalry.

Just a fact: there are still fireworks in the city, 1 hour after the Argentine defeat...

Edited by DannyelBrazil

Last confed cup? hahahahahahaha just yesterday YOU were saying it was fluke tournament played by all terrible teams

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your obsession with Argentina is turning you into a self-contradictory being.... poor DannyelBra7il.

• Like 1

Last confed cup? hahahahahahaha just yesterday YOU were saying it was fluke tournament played by all terrible teams

But we WON it...

Now, LDOG, go to bed, cry in your pillow, better to do.

Argentina was a great team. Played as never, defeated as always.

In 4 years, you try again to reach what we Brazilians have since the 70s.

;)

Argentina é TRI!!! Tri-derrotada pela Alemanha...

2006-2010-2014

Edited by DannyelBrazil

Cry? why? we played the final of the tournament your country spent so much money in, while you didn't play it. Instead of spending this much time in celebrating the loss of others, you should better go try to think how to fix the mess of your football team.

Cry? why? we played the final of the tournament your country spent so much money in, while you didn't play it. Instead of spending this much time in celebrating the loss of others, you should better go try to think how to fix the mess of your football team.

We are living a time of not many talents... What to do? Wait and fight for the next one, buddy.

We had the same problems in the end of 80s and beggining of 90s...

About organize the World Cup and not winning. I couldn't be prouder. Worse is to organize it and make "obscure movements" to win it...

BTW, you already organized tournament you didn't won. That's sports, hemanito!

PS: You never celebrated a defeat of Brazil??? C'mon LDOG!!! C'mon!!!!!!

I apologise for the beheavior of my countrymen. ;)

You are forgiven, I didn' t know you are Argentine. :rolleyes:

Edited by DannyelBrazil