The Final

Faster

Danny, do you have any idea what those guys likely had to go through at the fan fest when Germany scored? the brazilians aren't innocent lambs either...

No Argentine flag was burned by Brazilian. You know it's an old tradition only you guys have.

Make chants mocking Pelé, saying you are our Papás, That's jokes, that's "rivalidad sana"...

To destroy bus stops, jump in innocent's car and burn flags in foreign territory in unforgivable.

Then our Police hits Argentines with sticks and they get crying...

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tradition of burning flags? that's nonsense you're talking right now.

I insist, don't play the innocent lamb... brazilians can be heavy when they want to mock others and you know it. Too bad the press only took photos of the "problematic" argentines. I don't justify their behavior, but I'm 100% sure they were answering to the behavior of others...

Tradition of burning flags? that's nonsense you're talking right now.

I insist, don't play the innocent lamb... brazilians can be heavy when they want to mock others and you know it. Too bad the press only took photos of the "problematic" argentines. I don't justify their behavior, but I'm 100% sure they were answering to the behavior of others...

I remember one incident in Copa America 1999 in Paraguay, when Argentines after a loss to Brazil in border city of Ciudad del Este, got a Brazilian flag from a kid and burned it in from of their parents.

They even pushed the kid to the ground.

It got huge in Brazilian Media.

And I also remember when I was a kid, a match between Brazil and Argentina in Argentine soil, they burned a big flag of Brazil inside the tribunes...

Brazilians mocks with songs and jokes... No by destroying those failing in pieces cars with Argentine license plates parked all over our cities in this World Cup.

Even your main National Team chanting say you guys are a trouble...

I know those bad guys are few compared to many many Argentine doin' nice in Brazil. But, little respect to the host is welcome.

Vamos, vamos Argentina,

vamos, vamos a ganar,

que esta barra quilombera,

no te deja, no te deja de alentar.

I'm just starting to really realise now how very lucky it was that Brazil didn't met Argentina on the field in this tournament after all.

You have no idea. Brazil-Argentina is a war everytime.

Some small fights happened inside Maracana even Brazil not playing the final match...

Indeed, even Argentines against Germans...

PS: Not even one chanting made from Argentines for this World Cup was not provokative against Brazil. The created several mocking everything in the country...

After this, were they expecting any support from Brazilians? C'mon.

Well, they are destroying Avenida Nueve de Julio in Buenos Aires too...

So, they are fair on their rioting...

Destroys here and detroys there too.

argentino_zpsa8b950ea.jpg

^^the image is a print screen I made few moments ago, I got the news in SSC...

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1709694-incidentes-en-el-obelisco-tras-la-final-del-mundial

http://tn.com.ar/envivo/24hs

So three incidents make a tradition for you? sigh...

Quilombera doesn't mean "troublesome" in the sense of "violent" in that song, it just means noisy. Originally, the lyrics of that chant said the word "bullanguera", which means noisy more literally. That chant also is probably considered the most innocent football chant in Argentina and has no connotation of violence. Nothing to do with the stuff club barras normally sing.

lol at your comment about argentine cars. I won't even answer to that, since it would involve talking about two very unpleasant things that happened to argentine journalists during this WC. I will only say to you that you should thank argentine tourists for all the money they left in your country, nothing else.

That 9 de Julio thing has nothing to do with Brazil or losing this match. All was peaceful until useless argentine police butts in, like always.

lol at your comment about argentine cars. I won't even answer to that, since it would involve talking about two very unpleasant things that happened to argentine journalists during this WC. I will only say to you that you should thank argentine tourists for all the money they left in your country, nothing else.

First, I'm sad about the Argentine journalists... I would not comment how Argentines drives in Brazilian Highways, specially in Santa Catarina state when I was almost hit by (of course) an old Renault, since a death of two people should not start a stupid fight.

WHICH MONEY?!?!?!!

They even brought the food from Argentina!!! Created a lot of homeless-like camps in all of our cities! They said, in TV, they refused to buy Brazilian meat because Argentine beef is better...

LDOG, I'm watching TN.

About burning flags, Argentines did it also in LIbertadores, I can't recall how many times I saw this. It's common, much more than Brazilians burning Argentine flags, which never happened.

Argentines are fighting among themselves!

They destroyed BRT Metrobus station near Obelisco.... Well, bus stops in Rio and in Buenos Aires must be replaced tomorrow.

About "quilombera", an Argentine friend of mine that said it means "troublesome".

yeah.... argentines driving.... like the poor journalist that died just few days ago when he got into a Taxi that was hit by a car drived by robbers.... yeah, completely his fault, right?

A LOT of money, the secretary of tourism of Rio said it few days ago. Search for it, dumbass. I think even Lance had an article about it.

yeah.... argentines driving.... like the poor journalist that died just few days ago when he got into a Taxi that was hit by a car drived by robbers.... yeah, completely his fault, right?

A LOT of money, the secretary of tourism of Rio said it few days ago. Search for it, dumbass. I think even Lance had an article about it.

Keep the level, LDOG, keep the level.

And, a lot of money from Argentines, right?

http://globotv.globo.com/rede-globo/mais-voce/v/rafa-brites-conhece-grupo-de-argentinos-acampados-em-sao-paulo/3485502/

LDOG, I SAW the Argentines camped in Sao Paulo. The looked like homeless people...

http://globotv.globo.com/globocom/g1/v/argentinos-acampados-em-sao-paulo-falam-da-expectativa-para-a-semifinal-da-copa/3486413/

Video footage of the Argentines camped in Sao Paulo, mocking and provoking Brazilians...

Anyway, you want to show a positive side of people known for its arrogance. Even our friend here abandon the sweep complaining about arrogance of Argentines in their home country...

You guys are provokative, you know that.

Time to to go to work. This is useless discussion.

PS: I read the news, Argentines injected US$ 50 million in Rio tourism. Thank you.

http://odia.ig.com.br/noticia/rio-de-janeiro/2014-07-11/rio-espera-cerca-de-100-mil-argentinos-para-final-da-copa-do-mundo.html

New Year's eve was about US$ 250 million in 2 days only.

I did say it means troublesome, just not "violent" in the context of the song. Ask your argentine friend how's that song considered in Argentina, it's most innocent chant any fan can sing. Nothing to do with violence.

As always, quoting Globo for everything, right Danny? I think now understand why you think like you think... wait, and I'll search for the quotes of the Rio secretary of tourism.

About the Obelisco incident, I insist, the police fucked everything up. When we won the semi even more people went there without incidents.

EDIT: Nevermind you searched already.

Hey guys, let's stop it. Both sides have their own problems, records, titles and everything else. Our countries are together in many other instances besides football, and, WC finished, we should stick to this. We have strong ties, there's no sense in keeping this discussion, specially if you start talking about other stuff than football.

I did say it means troublesome, just not "violent" in the context of the song. Ask your argentine friend how's that song considered in Argentina, it's most innocent chant any fan can sing. Nothing to do with violence.

As always, quoting Globo for everything, right Danny? I think now understand why you think like you think... wait, and I'll search for the quotes of the Rio secretary of tourism.

About the Obelisco incident, I insist, the police fucked everything up. When we won the semi even more people went there without incidents.

EDIT: Nevermind you searched already.

Danny I have to agree that this level of rivalry is highly connected to media interests. We don't see anything like this when argentineans come to Florianopolis and Rio or when the thousands of Brazilians go visit Buenos Aires... we've always behaved as brothers, not as enemies. Let's leave this to football.

I want to make this very clear: I have absolutely no problem with Brazil or Brazilians at all, you have a magnificent country and made a fantastic world cup. Just danny seems to have a serious problem with argentinians and Argentina as a country.

I was cheering for Argentina! I also love Argentina and its culture. I think our countries have much more to achieve together than fighting. Ok, one made fun of each other regarding our recent losses in football. Let's move on. Period.

PS: I read the news, Argentines injected US$ 50 million in Rio tourism. Thank you.

http://odia.ig.com.br/noticia/rio-de-janeiro/2014-07-11/rio-espera-cerca-de-100-mil-argentinos-para-final-da-copa-do-mundo.html

New Year's eve was about US$ 250 million in 2 days only.

The very same article you're quoting says US$ 100 million, not 50... why do you feel the need to downplay Argentina even in this ridiculous things, seriously, I can't understand you. What kind of deep hatred makes you compilate every single negative news about Argentina? None brazilian I know from internet (and I know quite many from other forums/facebook) is this hostile towards us, I swear.

The very same article you're quoting says US$ 100 million, not 50...

My mystake, US$ 100 million. I read R$ 100 million

why do you feel the need to downplay Argentina even in this ridiculous things, seriously, I can't understand you. What kind of deep hatred makes you compilate every single negative news about Argentina? None brazilian I know from internet (and I know quite many from other forums/facebook) is this hostile towards us, I swear.

Maybe you're right, I'm the only Brazil hostile to Argentines...

I can't say the same otherwise...

There are a bunch of hostile Argentines towards Brazilians right now.

2014071340163.jpg

LDOG, my next vacation, I'll go to Buenos Aires and we drink a mate in some of the nice cafés there, right?

We can spend hours discussing why you guys hate to love Brazilians and love to hate you... Or vice-versa.

Now, I really have to go to work.

Have a pleasant night!

Glad to see James Rodriguez take the Golden Boot. Colombia were one of the teams, and before them Chile, I really started liking in the tournament.

Colombia and Costa were nice surprises for me

Honestly can't wait until the 2016 Copa America. I really hope it marks the beginning of the process of merging CONMEBOL and CONCACAF. Colombia, Chile, Costa Rica, the USA, Mexico. Should be amazing.

Honestly can't wait until the 2016 Copa America. I really hope it marks the beginning of the process of merging CONMEBOL and CONCACAF. Colombia, Chile, Costa Rica, the USA, Mexico. Should be amazing.

The merge of both confederations would only bring good things

Algeria wasn't bad either!

True enough, but IMO, one degree behind Colombia and Costa Rica

Archived