The Final

Faster

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not even going to bother answering you or the brazilians on this forum. Your answers are so childish and predictable. Seriously.

Well, nobody is talking about Brazil here and suddenly comes a rather rude mention of out team. Just saying.

our team*

I nearly had a heart attack with this first half. But i'm starting to have a feeling the first team which scores will get this.

So far this match is being more memorable than the 2010 one aka The Battle of Johannesburg.

Well, nobody is talking about Brazil here and suddenly comes a rather rude mention of out team. Just saying.

our team*

He is obsessive... saying bad stuff all the time, but he is the grown up here. Let's not bother.

^^ Blah blah blah. I was just doing an opinion about a football team, is not as if i'm insulting you or anything. The ones which started to attack me because you cant take a point of view were both of you. I'm not going to shut up just because you don't like it so deal with it.

Howedes could had become the hero of this match if only that ball didn't hit the arch. ;_;

Argentina seems to be able to open up Germany more than Germany can Argentina. Argentina has more options on the bench to be a gamechanger, whereas Germany is now limited to Podolski and Gotze with Schurrle already on and no Khedira.

My best guess now is a 1-0 Argentina victory. With someone unexpected scoring.

Archived